More than glowing?

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

I've woke up with a headache.

To my surprise I wasn't in the tent anymore.

Instead I was back in Hana's house, in my room, in my bed.

I looked at my chest which was wrapped in a bandage.

I gazed around and noticed Kyungsoo asleep on a chair beside my bed.

I suddenly remembered everything that happened last night.

I have to go and see Chanyeol. I tried to get up but I was too weak. The pain after all didn't go away.

I couldn't even sit up. I tried many times but the pain wouldn't let me.

Kyungsoo woke up by the sounds I was making while trying to get up.

He rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"Ah, Sun-yung you're awake"

"W-why am I here? What happened?" I asked giving up on trying to sit up

He sighed.

"It doesn't matter, what is important right now is that you need to  rest." He looked worriedly at my chest.

"No, I have to go and see Chanyeol"

​"You can't." He said stopping me from getting up

"Why?"

He hesitated for a moment.

"He brought you here yesterday.. You fainted in the tent. He told us what happened and... Suho got really mad.."

I started to get even more anxious

"And then what? What happened?"

He bit his lower lip slightly before continuing. "They started to argue, Suho yelled at Chanyeol for being irresponsible and,  and.. Chanyeol said something he shouldn't have..It really made Suho furious and he punched him. They both started fighting.. Kai and Sehun separated them but.. both of them still didn't talk to each other."

No. Not this.

It's all my fault.

"I have to go and see them"

Before I could move Kyungsoo caught my hand.

"That's why I'm here. I can't let you go and see them. Not now. You have to rest, the more you move the more you're making the  pain worse. Anyway Chanyeol is not here.. After the fight he wandered off somewhere to calm down but still hadn't come back. Hana isn't in a great condition herself after seeing them fight.. It's the best for you to stay here for now okay?"

I didn't want to just lie in bed knowing that Suho and Chanyeol are not okay but I agreed because I wouldn't win this argument with him anyway.

So I simply nodded.

And D.O smiled weakly.

But what could have Chanyeol possibly say that made Suho so angry? 'He said something he shouldn't have ...'

I wanted to ask Kyungsoo about it but I don't think he would tell me anything more to keep me away from begin worried.

"Will this heal?" I asked quietly

Kyungsoo stayed silent and I knew this meant nothing good.

"Tell me Kyungsoo"

He looked at me. "It will but..."

"But?" I pressed  

"But it can take up to 2 months.."

I choked. "What?! But.. what about the training?!"

"You'll have to heal first before we can start the training again,it would be too dangerous to carry it on now. Besides you're in pain still"

"Wait..but what about the 10 days agreement? How many days have passed already?"

"The 10 days agreement is only valid on earth. When you're on Exo K the days don't pass. You've spend 2 days on earth so you still have 8 that you can use up."

8 days... I still hadn't seen Mina yet.. and Myungsoo.

I looked up at the ceiling. What am I supposed to do for 2 months?

"Sun- yung... what exactly happened in that forest?" D.O asked suddenly

"I-I don't know. We wanted to test my power so Chanyeol threw a fireball at me and it was so big I got scared an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter