Party

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

After all these deep thoughts I had I didn't feel like eating anymore.

 

So I just sat there and stared at Sehun who was emptying each bowl one by one.

 

I smiled to myself. He looked adorable

 

He noticed me staring  at him and looked back at me.

 

"Something wrong?" he muttered with his mouth full.

 

I laughed. "Not at all~"

 

"Eat some as well don't just look at me like this"

 

I shook my head lightly "I'm full already"

 

He shrugged and continued eating before stopping again.

 

"Sun-yung?"

 

"Hmmm?" I asked whilst my eyes were now concentrated on a couple that was seating 4 tables away from us. They were constantly looking at each other and touching each others faces which seemed really creepy to me.

 

"What did you think about before that made this guy cry?"

 

I looked at him surprised. And I went silent for a moment

 

"I was thinking about Myungsoo" I said honestly

 

"Did you love him?"

 

His question really shocked me and I was lost for words. He realized that and looked down.

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..I know it's quite personal I'm sorry, I just-"

 

"Yes. I did love him" I cut him off

 

He lifted his head up and looked at me.

 

"But he didn't love me" I finished

 

A look of confusion appeared on Sehun's face.

 

"Why did you want to marry him then?"

 

I sighed. "It's complicated... You see, sometimes you have to think of others around you. And even if there's something you don't want to do you put the loved ones in the first place to make them happy.."

 

" I want you to be happy. And I'll do anything to make that happen"

I wasn't expecting to hear that from him. And because I'm so sensitive

 

I felt tears forming inside my eyes so I looked away avoiding his eyes.

 

"Come here" he whispered and pulled me into his arms.

 

I snuggled into his embrace and closing my eyes I inhaled his sweet scent.

 

I could feel his warm and deep breath above me which made my body shiver lightly.

 

“ I love you “ he whispered in my ear

 

I felt really embarrassed. I didn't know what to say back.

 

Yes, I did get really attached to the 6 of them and they made me feel so lovable and happy but I'm not sure if I can call that love yet.

 

So instead of saying anything I  turned around to look at him and pecked him on his lips.

 

But that wasn't enough for me, his lips were so sweet and addictive. So I wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him for a deeper kiss.

 

He happily responded  by moving my body closer to his.

 

I can’t explain how happy I was to be in his embrace. It felt so warm and safe. He hugged and kissed  me as if his world depended on me.

 

He pulled away suddenly and I stared at him confused.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked

 

Sehun was avoiding my eyes.

 

"I-I'm sorry... It's just that... you kiss so well and I feel really stupid because I've never had a girlfriend before and.. I-"

 

I giggled quietly, can he get any more adorable?  I cupped his face in my hands, he was now blushing in a light pink color.

 

"You're a great kisser Sehun." I said looking straight into his eyes.

 

Without waiting  for his answer I took his lips into another steamy kiss,  but this time more passionate.

 

I played around with his tongue which made Sehun smile into our kiss.

We kissed for so long I was running out of breath.

 

"Ekhem...Excuse me... We're closing soon"

 

We pulled apart and looked at the waiter who was standing beside us.

 

I looked away embarrassed while Sehun took out his wallet and paid for the food.

 

When the two of us bowed to the waiter who took away all the empty plates and bowls we both burst out laughing.

 

"I guess we have to get going then, the others are probably waiting for us" Said Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter