Dreams

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The doors opened.

I hesitated for a moment before taking another step.

The door's suddenly vanished and now I was stood in someone's living room.

The chimney in front of me blew a warmth sensation.

I  looked around and saw two children sitting on the carpet  playing together and giggling.

Beside them was a rocking chair in which Miss Byeon was sat in with her eyes closed. She was smiling. Looking so peaceful and calm~

The children didn't  take notice of me so I walked towards Miss Beyon and gently touched her shoulder.

She opened her eyelids and smiled widely.

Her eyes were different than the one's that I've remembered.

They weren't pale grey anymore. They were dark brown. She wasn't blind anymore.

Ah yes. Im inside her dream..

"Sun-Yung?"

I nodded. Her warm hand touched my cheek.

"I missed you dear" she said quietly.

"Me too "

She never stopped smiling and neither did she took her eyes of my face.

"Come on lovely. Sit down, I'll tell you a story, grab a cookie-"

"I came here to ask you something" I interrupted. Even though it would be really nice to spend some time with her. Especially in such a loving atmosphere.

But I couldn't waste anymore of my time. My mother needed me.

"What  is it sweetie ?"

I didn't know how to structure my sentence or how to even explain anything.

"My mother...She Died. What happened before that? And why did she die so suddenly?" I asked straight forward.

She looked at me confused.

"What are you saying dear? Everything is okay with her. She's home now. You should go and spend some time with her."

I sighed. How can I possibly talk to her when she's dreaming? This doesn't make any sense.

"Miss Byeon. You're in the hospital. Where my mum was. She died and you were there. I have to know what happened."

She laughed. "I really have no idea what are you saying."

I felt myself shaking again and my temperature rising. I couldn't control myself anymore.

"Miss Byeon please listen to me. All of  this is just a stupid dream okay? These two- I pointed at her grandchildren playing beside the chimney.

Are not even alive!" She looked at me shocked and suddenly the whole surrounding we were in started changing. Her grandchildren began fading away and so did the living room. She cried calling their names but they just  disappeared.  And now it was only the two of us. Everything around was black.

Miss Byeon suddenly fell on her knees and shook her head

"No, I can't see anything. Please, help me! " she kept screaming and I had to idea what to do.

Did I just turn her dream into a nightmare?

I tried to calm her down saying everything's okay but she kept pushing me away. Screaming for help.

"Please Stop! I need your help . What happened to my mother?"

She stopped crying and screaming for a moment.

"Please... I know you've seen something happen. She couldn't just die like this.

Something made her worry... Or someone."

She looked at me. Her face wasn't as calm and loving as always.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter