Destroyed

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Keeping my promise, I stayed with Sehun for the night.

We were lying together cuddling. Sehun was nearly falling asleep but I again, couldn’t.

And just because I’m quite of a mean person I wouldn’t let Sehun sleep as well.

“Sehun?”

“Yes?” He answered with his eyes still closed.

“Why does Kai hate angels so much?”

This time he opened his eyes and looked at me.

“It’s not that he hates them..It’s not just him anyway. All devils don’t really like angels and we don’t trust them. It’s been like this forever. It  has almost became like a habit to everyone. It’s because of their queen. She has always been trying to take over us, she wanted to take away our independence. That’s mostly the reason of why devils have trauma  and they  just don’t get friendly with angels. Kai just over reacted that’s all. He has a very quick temper and get’s angry easily.”

Well yes, I have to agree on this one. face really does get annoyed easily.

But there was more that worried me.

“What do you think about what Lay said?”

Sehun was silent for a moment before answering.

“I don’t know what to think honestly. I know it’s impossible to be a half angel , half devil but at the same time it kind of wonders me, why would he be lying?”

I thought that as well.. He had no motive to be lying. Why would he make it up?

“Do women on exo m have powers?”

Sehun nodded. “That’s our problem. If we ever start a war, angels will win. They have a bigger population and everyone on there has powers. That’s why Exo K needs you. We need you Sun-Yung to be our leader. The Queen won’t attack if we’ll have you. That’s why you have all these powers. You were meant to bring peace.”

I fell silent. I need to get my mother out of exo m. I have to do it on my own though.

They won’t allow me to go there in the risk of meeting the queen. But I’ve got a plan.

Before I can make any big decisions or become the “supreme” of exo k I need to find my mum.

And I have no time to waste.

“Sehun, I want to go back on earth tomorrow, well actually kind of today”

“What? why?”

“I want to see Myungsoo.” not really. Not yet

“But, why so suddenly? I thought you want to go back to the training”

“I do. And I will as soon as I come back from earth. Night lasts “2 days” here right? Everyone will be asleep. I’ll be back before they wake up”

Sehun suddenly sat up and looked at me.

“Are you insane? A devil has to go with you otherwise if the angels catch you-”

“they will lock me up in the apparent ‘prison’ for ghosts am I right?” I said cutting Sehun’s sentence. “Sehun, I am a lot more powerful than them. I can protect myself. I’ll be back by morning.”

My words seemed to fail to persuade him. He shook his head constantly

“No. If you’re really that desperate to go, then I’m coming with you. But you are not going on your own.”

I cupped his face.

“Please. Don’t you trust me?”

He shook his head again.

“Sun-Yung I won’t let you go. I can’t. If something happens to you-”

“N o t h i n g will happen. I promise” I interrupted again

Before he could speak I made the best puppy eyes I could.

“Please~”

He sighed. “But-”

“Don’t worry, no one will even notice. I’ll be back by morning, all you have to do is just give me the directions to get to the tunnel that will take me back on earth”

Sehun hesitated for another good couple of minutes before finally agreeing.

I gave him a massive hug, giggling like  child.

“I give you 10 hours at most. If you don’t come back in 10 hours I will go and get you myself. If a angel spots you back away do you understand?”

Well the problem is I want to be found by an angel.

I pretended to agree and I nodded my head.

“Umm.. how do angels find ghosts on earth?”

‘’They smell you that’s all. That’s why you have to be very careful, bastards have good noses and they find you by just by your smell from over 4km”

That’s all I needed to know.

“I’ll get going then.” I was about to leave the bed when Sehun caught my wrist.

“I still don’t think that’s a good idea. It’s dangerous, really dangerous. Tell me why. Why do you want to see that guy out of so sudden?”

Oh Sehun, I really wish I could tell you why I am going. But if you only knew you surely wouldn’t let me go.

“I don’t know. I just have a feeling that I need to go and see him right now.” I lied. “And I have to go alone” .

Sehun still had this  concerned look on his face but he let go of me.

“Draw me the map to the tunnel. I’ll go and change” I said

I was still so I covered myself in Sehun’s blanket and I’ve picked up my clothes which were all over his room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter