A successful surprise?

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


My visit at Mr Joseons house took longer than I expected so I had hurry to get back home.
I didn'tt want the little dragon to catch a cold so Ive put him into my coat pocket which was just big enough and it was open so that the dragon will be able to breathe.
I thanked Mr Joseon for the hundredth time before leaving. I wanted to pay but he wouldn'tt take my money no matter how hard I tried to persuade him.
Such a kind man.
I kept smiling to myself as I rushed back home.
I kept having a look into my pocket to see how is the little one doing.
He curled into a ball and fell asleep.
Ahhh I cant wait for the boys to see it.
Because of the speed of my walking I found myself home very quickly.
I very gently closed the doors behind me and I sighed a deep breath out in relief that I managed to get home without any noise.
But before I get to take my shoes off I hear loud footsteps,  someone literally running down the stairs.
I freeze in place when I see Sehun.
"Guys shes here!! "He shouts and then turns to me.
"Sun Yung are you insane? You cant just get out of bed after sleeping for 2 weeks and expect to feel completely healed and fine and just go out leaving us worried and not telling anyone where you are and youre not supposed to walk alone anyway, what if something happened to you? What if-"
"Okay, Okay Im sorry, but hey look" I spin around slowly showing him that Im completely fine. " I'm okay see? I've just been out to..Get something."
Sehun sighs loudly.
"You just love getting into trouble don't you?"
But before I get to replay the others come down too.
"Noona!" Baekhyun shouts, his eyes sparkling with happiness. He runs down first and almost makes me fall down from the tight hug he attacks me with.
I usually get annoyed when he does that but I let him today and I happily hug him back.
They've all been through a lot these days.
"You should get grounded or something." Says the face when Baekhyun finally lets me go.
"Yeah nice to see you too" I say.
I then quickly greet and hug with Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Suho.
"I've missed you" Suho whispers as were hugging.
"I've missed you all too." I say back tightening the hug.
"Yeah yeah thats all so very sweet but I think we deserve an explanation from you. Where the hell was you? " Says Jongin interrupting mine and Suhos love moment.
I pull back from Suho and look at them all. I completely forgot about the tiny creature that still sleeps in my pocket.
"Actually I want to show you guys something"
"Maybe we should sit at the dining table, eat breakfast together and talk then? " Kyungsoo suggest and before I want to stop them all because come on that dragon wont sleep forever they all get so excited about the word breakfast they almost immediately rush into the living room. Of course Kyungsoo the chef on the lead.
I sigh and follow after them.
They all settle down at the dining table as Kyungsoo is already making something in the kitchen.
"Are you not warm in this? Take it off youre home already"  Says Chanyeol and I look at him confused before I realize hes talking about my coat.
"Ah.. Yes.. But I want to show you guys.. " I slowly my coat and glance into my pocket to see it begin empty.
"HUH?!"
I look into the other pocket but its also empty I take my coat off and start shaking it and looking through it but the dragon isnt there.
"What are you looking for noona?" Asks Baekhyun, they all so chilled just sitting at the table chatting to each other while I panickly search through my coat.
Where the hell is it??
I quickly look around the room and I almost choke when I see the little dragon under the dining table where boys are sitting.
Oh God, no, no, no.
The dragon after having a good sleep looks fully awaken and ready to play.
Out of shock I cant even move or speak when the little dragon walks over Kais bare foot.  
"Chanyeol, kick me one more time and I swear Im going to teleport behind you and choke you before you even get to taste the breakfast"
Chanyeol looks at Jongin in confusion.
"I didn't kick you idiot"
"Hey guys thats not funny, one of you is touching my leg Says Suho annoyed."
I can't contain the laughter in me as I see the dragon playing around their legs under the table.
"OUCH" Kai stands up suddenly when the dragon bites his thumb.
He looks angrily under the table and I facepalm myself. That is not how I wanted t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter