Revealed

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lay’s P.O.V:

 

I could feel a great amount of relief wash over me as Kris and Tao left.

I was certain that they knew that I’ve been on exo k  and Kris wanted to scold me for it.

I became nervous just by hearing the word ‘exo k’ knowing the fact that I will be dead if any of them would find out I’ve been there, even worse if they knew I’ve been surrounded by devil guardians and been in their house.

Luckily I’m safe. They don’t know about anything. But that  makes it even more strange. Why would Kris and Tao want to go on exo k? Knowing Kris really well I know he’s not especially friendly with devils. Nor he is with anyone else anyway…

Sometimes I wonder how Tao puts up with him.

Whatever. I sighed

It’s not my business anyway. I sat down and I started reading through the ingredients which I’ll need in order to make the potion.

The making of it looks complicated and difficult. Even for me.

As I kept on reading I started to believe that it’s almost impossible to make it.

Maybe it would be possible if I had some time. One night isn’t enough.

The ingredients itselfs  are  intractable.

To make it I will need a piece of devil’s dna and it has to be from the angel that had contact with them , like a hair, nail anything.

I’ve put the book away annoyed.

Making this is just unworkable. I give up.

Kris won’t be happy that’s sure but there’s really nothing I can do.

Even with my abilities and powers making this is just too hard.

I sighed once again and got up, heading to Kris’s room which he was sharing with Tao.

Their room wasn’t far from mine so shortly I found myself in front of their doors. I wanted to knock but the doors weren’t closed fully. I leaned a bit closer and I heard  talking.

“What if Lay won’t make it?”  I was certain it was Tao’s voice.

“Then you’re going to be the one who will go to the queen and tell her everything”

“What? Are you out of your mind? There’s no way we’re telling her what happened.”

“There’s no ‘we’ it’s just you. You were the one who ed up. She was a freaking girl! And all Kai could do is teleport. You had a easy job to do, get them both, but you can’t do even that!”

“I couldn’t!!  Kris, listen, I don’t know how but that girl wasn’t affected by my power. She made me weak, she it from me.”

Kris laughed. But It was a very sarcastic laugh.

“You must have hit your head really hard. Devil’s women don’t have powers”

“I know okay?! I told you I don’t know how she did it but it happened! Stop blaming me for it!”

It was quiet for a while before Kris spoke again.

“Go check up on Lay soon. We need this potion. No failing this time. We go there, find guardians abode, kill Kai and then that girl get it?”

“But let’s keep it quiet for now Kris , don’t tell the queen about it. She’ll kill us both if she finds out that two devils knows about the army.”

“You don’t get it don’t you? There’s no more waiting, we prepared and waited for the right time to attack forever. We have a big army already, if we tell the queen she’ll have no choice but to declare war and attack before the whole exo k will know about our plans.”

I moved away from the doors in shock.

I’ve heard one of them get up and walk so without waiting another second I quickly ran back to my room closing the door shut behind me.

I collapsed onto the couch, breathing heavily  with wide eyes.

Army? War?

I don’t understand.

They lied to me?

Army’s Sanctuary was supposed to be in case the devils attack but that wouldn’t happen because they don’t want war. The queen promised she won’t attack, I thought we as guardians were supposed to bring peace. I-I don’t understand…

But there’s something else that worries me  

Girl with powers? Kai?

That must be Sun-Yung. It must be her that they are talking about

But why would they want to kill her?

And what’s all this about? The queen said she wants peace. She said she won’t hurt anyone

Did she… lie to me?

My head started burning. I was embroiled  and confused

They can’t kill Sun-Yung no, what if the devil’s legend is true? What if she really can stop the war and bring peace?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter