Ending one thing, starting something new

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

*We’re back to Sun-Yung’s Pov*

 

As soon as we finished kissing I immediately pulled away.

I couldn’t look him in the eyes. I’m embarrassed.

“Sorry.. We shouldn’t have done that..” I say quietly. My head is lowered so I can’t see his face.

“Sun-Yung.. I-”

“No.” I interrupted before he could finish. “I’m going now.”

Before he could follow me or say anything I leave his room slamming the doors behind me.

As soon as the doors behind me are closed I burst out crying.

I blame him for kissing me but actually I should blame myself.

It’s me who’s confused about my feelings.

I feel horrible. It was a mistake. That kiss was a mistake I shouldn’t have kissed him back.

I was heading towards my room when I heard Baekhyun from the kitchen.

“Myungsoo, Sun-Yung dinner’s ready!!!”

Oh my God, I completely forgot about him.  

I quickly wipe my tears away and change my direction towards the kitchen.

“Sorry I’m really not good at cooking but I’ve made some rice and-”

He stops when he notices me standing in the doorways.

“Sun-yung? Have you been crying?”

Crap. I forgot that my eyes go red after crying.

“What? No, no” I quickly say rubbing my eyes.

“Where’s Myungsoo?”

“He said he’s not hungry.” I lied.

“But I already made it for three people, I’ll go and talk to him”

“NO!”

Baekhyun stops and looks at me surprised.

“S-sorry, I didn’t mean to shout..” I really didn’t. Is just that I don’t want to see Myungsoo today anymore.

“Sun-Yung tell me, what’s wrong?  Don’t tell me it’s nothing, I can tell. You’re not yourself” He says softly.

“It’s just that..”

“OUCH” He shouts suddenly.

I get even more shocked than he himself when I notice blood dripping down from his hand.

“What happened?!”

“I-I don’t know” he says looking down at the palm of his hand.

“Come” I say, I grab his wrist and pull him towards the bathroom.

I sit him on the bath tube and look for a bandage in the medicine cabinet.

I turn the tap on and put his hand under the cold water.

“Aouuuch” He hisses

“Stay still or it’ll hurt more”

Once I wash the blood off I kneel next to him and I start to wrap the bandage around his hand.

“What have you done?” I asked shaking my head. in disbelief how can he be that clumsy. The cut looks really deep.

“I- I don’t know how it happened”

“Maybe you’ve cut yourself while making the dinner?” I suggest.

“No, I would have noticed, this just appeared.”

“Wounds don’t just  appear themselves”

“I know but it was so sudden and I’m sure I didn’t cut myself”

“That’s strange”  I sigh once I  finish wrapping his hand in a bandage.

I  really don’t understand where did this cut could come from.

“Thank you” He says once I’m done.

“Does it still hurt?” I ask worriedly.

“Not anymore” He smiles.

“That’s good” I say giving him a smile back as well.

I feel like a sudden realization just hit me.

I love him. I really do. I love others as well.

And now I feel even worse knowing the fact that I kissed Myungsoo.

It was a big mistake. But what’s done cannot be undone. I’ll just forget about it.

Myungsoo will go to exo m tomorrow. I am very thankful that he’s determined to help me but from now on I will treat him as a good old friend. Nothing more.

What I did will not happen again.

We go back to the living room to eat the food prepared by Baekhyun. Myungsoo still hadn't left his room. And I’m glad. It’ll be too awkward  for us to be in the same room.

“I’ll wash the dishes” I suggest after we finish eating.

“You don’t have-”

“It’s okay” I say as I already stood up and collected the dishes. “You worked really hard today in that kitchen” I say glancing at his wounded hand.

“I told you I didn’t cut myself!”

“You probably did dummy”

He pouts and I can’t help but laugh. I feel a lot better than before. Thanks to him.

When I wash the dishes I suddenly feel someone’s arms around my waist. I jump a little but I’m relieved when I hear Baek Hyun's voice.

He hugged me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder.

“Will you tell me what happened between you and Myungsoo?”
I almost choke when I hear this question.

“W-What do you mean?”

“Sun-Yung, everything was fine and once you came back from his bedroom you’ve been crying. Tell me. What did he do? Did you had an argument? If he said something mean to you tell me and I will go kick his ”

I burst out laughing again. “It’s really nothing.. I was just a little bit sad.. but I’m fine now don’t worry.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes” I say persuading him to believe me with a bright smile.

“If you say so” He sighs.

Once I finish washing the dishes I’m pretty exhausted and I wanted to get to bed already but Baekhyun made me watch tv with him. I couldn’t say no. And actually he deserves spending time with me. I should spend with him as much time as possible, especially now when I feel guilty for what happened between me and Myungsoo.

I rested my head on Baekhyun’s shoulder while we were watching the movie.

I had to try my best to keep my eyes open and not to fall asleep. His shoulder was so comfortable, so was the couch, and the warm blanket which was covering me..perfect to take a short.. nap…

“That’s one of my favourite movies”

The sudden voice from behind scared me so much I almost fell from the couch.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter