The One

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"We have to go on Exo K and see if you have any powers"

 

I shook my head.

 

"Suho, I really have no time for that,  I have to find my mum. I have only 9 days left. I won't waste my time going on Exo K just because you got excited over a stupid legend that is very likely not even true." I was aware that my words were quite harsh but I really think it's unnecessary to go there.

 

"Listen," he started and I knew he won't give up so easily.

 

"I know that you might think of this as something stupid but even if the chances for you begin that girl from the legend is 0.5%, I wouldn't forgive myself for not checking it. You have no idea for how long  devils  were waiting for this girl to come and change our lives. And if it's only a little bit possible for you to be the one  I still want to make sure. Any chances are important and shouldn't be ignored.  I want to do this for all devils on Exo K.

 

And I know how much you want to find your mother. I understand Sun-yung. But look, if let's say it turns out you have powers on Exo K which will mean you're the girl from the legend you then would be so powerful you can find your mother without any problems."

 

I thought for a while.

 

Maybe his right. Still, I think it's quite ridiculous but I don't want to disappoint Suho. He's been so kind to me for the whole time, so since this whole thing is really important for him I guess I should do something in return.

 

I sighed loudly.

 

"Okay. But only because you're too sweet for me to refuse."

 

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

 

"Thank you" he said before interlocking our hands together.

 

We walked out from the hospital. I looked at it for the last time thinking if I'll ever meet Miss Byeon again. And if it's true that she really saw me.

 

We came back to the old streets of Seoul using subway like before.

 

Suho or I didn't talk much. My mind was full of thoughts about how Exo K looks like and about the other devils living there. Well yes, I've been there once when I signed this stupid contract but all I saw was the ugly walls from this vampire dorm we were in.

 

We walked to the apartment and Baekhyun was the first one to greet me with a tight hug. He wrapped his small hand around me and hugged me as tight as he could, as if he hadn't seen me in a week's time.

 

"Baekhyun I can't breathe"

 

He let go of me. "I'm sorry but I've missed you~ I've been alone here all day."

 

Suho who was taking his coat off looked at Baekhyun.

 

"Where did they all go?"

 

"To pick up some dead people. "

 

"But why is it taking them so long? "

 

Baekhyun shrugged.

 

"Why didn't you go with them?" I asked.

 

He poked my forehead.

 

"Pabo, I wanted to wait till you come back to hear about the good news about your mother~"

 

My heart ached a little.

 

"I have to disappoint you Baek, there isn't any good news." I said lowering my head

 

Baekhyun looked at me surprised.

 

"What do you mean noona?"

 

"Let's sit down"  suggested Suho.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter