Betrayed

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

I stood in front of Sehun's door. I took a deep breath in and then gently knocked two times.

"I'm not hungry" I heard the boy say.

"It's me,  Sun-yung"

There was a  silence for a moment before I heard the handle moving and saw Sehun's pale face in front of me.

Even though he was younger than me,  he was really tall and looked a lot more mature compared to the other five devil's.

"What do you want" he said really coldly which made me feel really uncomfortable. I don't want him not to like me. I wanted to talk to him and cheer him up but I had no idea how.

"Will you let me in?" I said and Sehun just simply moved aside making space for me to come into his room.

His room was in the color of dark purple with black furniture. I looked around and  sat down on the edge of his bed.

I didn't have to ask him to come and sit  next to me because that was the very first thing he did.

I cleaned my throat and looked at him even though he was avoiding making eye contact with me. Instead he looked to the other side of the room.

"I want to know why are you acting this way. What's wrong?"

"Why do you care?"

I didn't know how to answer to that.

"Honestly? I don't know myself why.  I guess it's because I always was such a weak and naive person that cared about everyone around me and put their feelings over mine. And in return I got betrayed many times."

He finally looked at me.

"Then why did you came after me?"

I grabbed Sehun's  hand which shocked him a bit.

"Because I still believe it's worth giving a try to help someone. I always believed that when you do something good it will eventually come back to you. And right now, I have a feeling that I should help you. I don't know you Sehun but it hurts to see you upset the whole time. I want to know the reason behind it."

As I was speaking Sehun never looked anywhere else,  he was studying my face. I saw his eyes getting watery and I pulled him into a tight and long hug. He was surprised at first but then i felt his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter