Miss Byeon

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I stood up rapidly and wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"Let's go we have to get her."

Suho grabbed my arm "Wait. We have to make some kind of plan and talk to the others about it we can't just go ther-"

"No! I can't wait! I need to save her! I won't let these creeps keep my mother in some kind of room and torture her. If you don't want to help me fine just tell me where to go"

"What are you saying?! Listen to me, I know what you feel and what you're going through and I'll do everything to help you. But in order to do that we need  to have a plan.I know you're desperate, but we need to wait. We can't just go there and let your mother free. First of all we don't even know where is this building, even more importantly we don't even know if such a place exist, we only heard rumors about it. Us devil's aren't allowed in exo m. That's why you have to calm down, we will now meet with the rest and come up with something."

I looked him in the eyes. He's right... There's nothing I can do by myself.

I nodded.

He let go of my arm and hugged me instead.

"Don't ever again say things like that. I want to help you Sun- Yung and I will help you. But you have to be patient okay?"

I didn't answer. I buried my face in his chest sobbing quietly.

He my head. "Shh.. Shhh" he mumbled holding  me even tighter.

He's always been there for me since we came here. I shouldn't be so harsh on him.

"I'm sorry Suho. I'm really thankful that you're here for me. I don't know what I would do without you."

He smiled and pecked me on my lips. And then kissed away all the tears from my cheeks. His soft warm lips made me feel a lot better.

"Let's go now" He said

"Wait. There's something I want to do."

I walked towards Miss Byeon's bed and sat beside her.

"Suho. Teach me how to enter human's dreams. "

He looked at me surprised. "Who's this?"

"My mother's friend. I need to talk to her. I need to know why my mother died."

Suho without a word came over to me.

"It's not easy Sun-yung. You've been only a ghost for not even a day."

"I want to try anyway"

He sighed. "Okay, listen carefully. I'm not promising you it will work but all you have to do is remember the happiest moment you had with this person. Close your eyes, empty your mind completely. Don't think of anything else but remember the  happy moment you made with this human. You have to imagine it clearly. Then take her hand and ask for entrance into her dream. It's really hard to get the entrance so try your best."

I nodded and followed Suho's leads. I slowly  closed my eyes and  tried to empty my mind but it wasn't easy at all. How can you possibly empty your mind when there's so many thing's going on? I took long breaths, in and out..

*nothing, think of nothing~*

I gently touched Misses Byeon's hand. I thought about the time when my mum was able to come home for  Christmas so me and dad came to pick her up from the hospital. I went to say bye to miss Byeon and to wish her Merry Christmas. She brought for me a bag full of her favorite sweets. It was really big and I felt really bad about not bringing anything for her. I've asked her if there's anything I can do for her in return for the lovely present. All she said was " Make sure to take care of your mum."

I felt a sudden feeling of an open space in my mind. It's really hard to explain since all this was happening in my head but I felt like there were doors in front of me. I grabbed the handle and pulled it but it didn't open. I pulled and pushed but nothing.

I opened my eyes.

Suho looked at me full of curiosity. "What happened?"

"I didn't get the entrance.." I frowned looking over at Miss Byeon.

"That means the memory is too weak. Think of something stronger. I know you can do this Sun-Yung. " He cheered and I nodded.

Making another attempt I closed my eyes.

I've stopped thinking of everything, erasing all my thoughts so that my mind became fully empty.

I took Miss Byeon's hand again this time more tightly.

I rememberd the first time we met...

*flashback*

"Where are we going?" I asked when I got a call at work from my dad who didn't usually call me like this. We were in his car now. Without any explanation he picked me up from work and got into the car which he was now driving.

"Hospital. Your mother fell ill"

I looked at him shocked.

"Is she okay? What happened?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter