I loved you

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

I lost all my senses and the only thing that controlled me was my body which made me run over to Myungsoo.

He suddenly kicked the chair which he was standing on and the rope tightened around his neck holding his body weight.

“NO!”

His eyes rolled back and his body started shaking. What am I supposed to do?

Without even thinking I tried to lift his body up so that he won’t be hanging on the rope but he was too heavy.  He was slowly stopping shaking which meant he’s passing..

No, no,no.

I’m not sure how but in desperation of saving Myungsoo I gestured my hand at the strong knotted rope on a hook.

And it broke.

I have no idea how I did and if it’s even possible but the rope tored  itself and freed Myungsoo’s body which helplessly fell onto the ground.

“Myungsoo!” I cried kneeling next to his body and shaking him but he didn’t respond.

“Wake up, please”

I pressed my ear against his chest. His heart was still beating but he can’t lie unconscious like this for too long..

“Come on” I said as I kept shaking him. I gently taped his cheeks  but I still didn’t get any response from him.

Maybe, if I’ll enter his mind I’ll be able to save him but how?  

It was so long ago since I entered Miss’s Byeon’s mind.

Okay focus.

I haven’t got much time to waste. First things first.. empty your mind that was the first step. But how? I couldn’t concentrate properly, my mind was in chaos. My whole body has been paralyzed by panick. "Calm down"… I said to myself.

I closed my eyes trying to empty my mind and not to think of anything.

It was hard to concentrate whilst my hands were constantly shaking but I finally managed.

I grabbed and squeezed Myungsoo’s hand.

I saw the doors. The exact same doors I saw before inside Miss’s Byeon’s mind.

Everything else was surrounded by complete darkness. The only thing I could see were doors right in front of me. However I couldn’t enter them. Not yet.

A memory. Our happiest memory together..

Come on Sun-yung, hurry up,

think of something before it’ll be too late..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*flashback*

 

“Pack your stuff” Said Myungsoo when he came back from work.

I was reading a book in the living room when Myungsoo suddenly came, which was quite unusual because he never got from work that early..

I looked  up from the book at him, surprised at his words.

“What do you mean?” I asked suspiciously.

Somehow he looked to be in a great mood which is also very strange. After work he’s always either tired or annoyed. But this time he almost  shined in happiness.

Myungsoo didn’t reply to my question. He just smiled at me and he started undoing his tie and taking off his suit.

“Go on, get your stuff. Take some clothes, a toothbrush, makeup or whatever you need”

He said putting normal clothes on.

He rushed with changing his clothes so much it looked as if he needed an urgent pee.

“But why?” I asked confused with the whole situation at the moment.

When Myungsoo finished changing his clothes he came up to the couch in which I was sitting on and he crouched down in front of me grabbing my hand gently.

“We’re going away. Just for 2 days. I have to show you something”

My eyes widen at him. “Are you insane? What about your work? You said they can’t give you days off because the office is really busy”

“That’s right. That’s why it’s even more exciting”

“What? Are you saying that you want to skip work without a permission?! They’ll fire you!”

Myungsoo shook his head and he squeezed my hand.

“Don’t worry. And even if so, I don’t care. It’s just you and me now huh? Come on, we’ll get away. From everything. Forget about it all. There’s a place I want to take you to. Just 2 days and we’ll come back”

What is wrong with him?

We can’t just go somewhere leaving everything behind.

“I have to visit my mum tomorrow.”

But Myungsoo didn’t give up.

“Please.” He said pressing his lips against the skin on my hand.

I sighed. What the hell has got into him?

Myungsoo is the most responsible person I ever knew. Skipping work and going away for 2 days? That’s not like him at all.

“What happened to you? You’re acting as if we’re teenagers who want to get away from their responsibilities and strict parents.”

“Nothing happened to me. I just realized that I’ve been so tired by work that  I didn’t even have   time to spend  with you. You must have been lonely. I’m sorry, I want to reward you.”

I smiled at how lovely he was begin but that didn’t change my mind.

“Myungsoo… Really, thank you but I’m fine. I’m use to it and after all you have to work, don’t worry about me. I’m sorry but we can’t just-”

“2 days” he interrupted begging me to agree  with his guiltless eyes.

I sighed loudly.

“Okay”

He gave me a quick kiss as a thank you and hurried me to pack my stuff.

He didn’t want to tell me where we are going so I took a small suitcase with the most important things I’ll need.

I checked the time as I was packing my stuff.

22.48

He really did go insane. Where the hell does he want to go at this time?

I didn’t have much time to think as I was kept begin hurried by Myungsoo.

I turned off all the light and left our house closing the doors behind me. Myungsoo was stood ready in front of our car. He took the suitcase I had in my hand and packed it inside the car.

And before I could even realize, we were already on our way.

 

I rested my head on his shoulder. It was 12 at night already. I usually sleep at that time and we were still on our way.

“When will we get there?” I mumbled covering my mouth as I yawned.

“Go sleep. I’ll wake you up when we get there. It will take another good 4 hours before we get there” he said not taking his eyes off the road in front of him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter