On the edge

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

My eyes widen at him. “He what?!”

Baekhyun blinked at me innocently. “He showed me ” he repeated.

From his expression I couldn’t guess if he was joking and trolling me or if he’s begin serious.

But why would he lie? It’s quite believable that Sehun is a addict, after all before we slept together I caught him watching myself.

“D-do you guys really do that kind of stuff together??”

“Don’t get me wrong noona! I’m not like that! It’s Sehun. He said that if I’ll just give you kisses and hugs you’ll get bored of me.. So he showed me to teach me those stuff”

“Pabo.” I said hitting Baekhyun on his head. “ Why do you even  listen to that idiot?! I would never get bored of you. And this could wait.  You shouldn’t force yourself just because this told you all this stuff”

“ I didn’t force myself!” Said Baekhyun quickly in defense. “I wanted it really. Sehun kept talking about it so I wanted to do it but it’s not just because of him! I wanted to do it also because I love you.”

Begin angry at this is difficult. So I just sighed. “Okay I believe you. Come here” I said and hugged Baekhyun. He lied his head on my s and I petted his head. “Just don’t listen to Sehun. He’s erted and stupid”

Baekhyun chuckled and nodded his head. “Yes miss”

Suddenly my mind recalled what Baekhyun said before by accident when he was defeating himself about his age.

“What did exactly Sehun tell you?” I asked still playing with Baekhyun’s soft hair.

“About what?”

“You know..”

Baekhyun was quiet and I couldn’t see his face expression.

“Weeell.. he told me what you two  did”

Oh god is that brat seriously stupid?! Why would he say all that?!

When I remembered my night with Sehun I felt my face burning red in embarrassment.

“D-do you want to go sleep now?” I said quickly changing the subject so we don’t  have to talk about that anymore.

Baekhyun turned his face round so that he can look at me.

“Actually… I was thinking that..maybe we can have another round?”

I started choking with air and Baekhyun quickly sat up to pat my back.

“Noona? Are you okay??”

“I-Im fine” I said after I was finally able to catch my breath again.

“Then yes?” He asked as if my choking didn’t suggest my answer to that.

“N-no i mean, why would you, we just-”

I wasn’t able to finish my sentence when Baekhyun’s lips attacked mine with a quick kiss.

“Would you like to be on top now?”

I choked again. “Are you being serious?! Isn’t one time enough for you??”

Baekhyun looked at me with that innocent face of his.

“Well, I liked it. I want to do it again”

I didn’t know what to say. And I didn’t even have to because Baekhyun moved closer to me  and kissed me again this time deeper and for longer. My eyes widen at the sudden contact but shortly after I close them and start kissing Baekhyun back.  

Then, he moved his lips down to my s and he into one spot leaving behind a love bite.

Baekhyun grabbed onto my inner thigh and started rubbing it, sending wild signals towards my private area.

And I’m starting to feel myself getting hot and again.

I can’t resist him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It ended up with begin 3 rounds. Or even four? I can’t even remember.

I woke up feeling sore everywhere. That kid is really some kind of joke.

He kept wanting more. I looked at him. He was lying next to me still sleeping.

He looked so cute and I could barely believe that this is the same person that last night couldn’t control his hormones.

I wish I could cook. If I could, I would  make him  a healthy and delicious breakfast but unfortunately I can’t. He can’t cook either. Great. How are we supposed to be here for 7 days without a proper home made dinner? I’m starting to miss Kyungsoo’s cooking already.

I wonder again about what’s happening on exo k now. If the boys are really doing okay.

Suddenly Baekhyun wakes up. He yawns and rubs his sleepy eyes.

“Good morning~” He smiles at me.

“Depends for who it's good.” I mumble.

“Hm?” he asks but I don’t answer him. What am I supposed to say?

Because you couldn’t control your last night I'm all sore now?

Nope. Well I’m not saying I didn’t enjoy it but I though 2 times will be enough for that kid.

How much energy does he have??

“Nevermind” I say.

We both stay quiet and just lie down looking at the surroundings around us.

“Baekhyun”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter