Apartament 678

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I gazed at the  people who walked passed by me and Kai.

 

No one noticed us. I felt really empty. I realized I'm really weak, if I'm getting hurt just by the feeling of strangers ignoring me I don't know how I am going to cope with seeing Mina or Myungsoo, without being able to tell them how much I love them, without being able to touch them. Feel their warmth. Nothing

 

I shook my head from all these thoughts when Kai finally spoke.

 

"Come on honey" I rolled my eyes as a reply to his cheesy words.

 

We walked down the street's of Seoul.

 

"Kai? Why are we walking? Can't we just teleport to the apartment?"

 

"No, because by the time you'll be going seeing your family and doing your stuff I will have loads of other things to do, I won't be able to go with you wherever you go and then teleport you back to our apartment. You have to see and know the way to get there."

 

I simply nodded. I'm actually pretty good at memorizing streets and places so I don't think I'll have any problems.

 

We walked for another 4 minutes or so before we found ourselves in a very old and unpopular street of Seoul, old newspapers were  scattered everywhere. There were empty buildings and a few pabs where 40- year old pricks would go for a beer.

 

"Are you sure we're in the right place?" I asked while looking around the dull street.

 

Kai didn't say anything, instead he pulled me towards one of the pubs. When we entered it we got welcomed by quite a young

 

bartender who bowed at us and gave Kai a key.

 

"Nice day sir" the man said, Kai bowed slightly as a thank you. I looked at them confused. Since when did pubs provide a luxury apartments for people? And wait. He can see us right? He spoke to Kai. Does that mean..? I was about to ask Kai all these questions before he pulled me once again this time towards the old stairs.

 

He stopped on the second step and looked at the key's number. "678" He said to himself before lifting me up and before I could blink we stood in front of metal doors with black numbers on it : 678

 

The corridor in which we were standing in right now was totally different from the antiquated pub downstairs.

 

The carpet here was pure white as if no one ever walked on it. No footsteps were to be seen. The walls were also white. It looked almost like a hospital hallway but at least here it smelled much better. It smelled of new furniture that you newly brought even though there wasn't any object in the whole corridor the only thing you could see were the doors to our apartment.

 

Kai turned the key in the lock and opened the doors. My breath got stuck in my throat.

 

The living room was enormous. It was fully-furnished with modern furniture. It had big windows with a beautiful view of the night city of Seoul.

 

My jaw literally dropped. I never dreamed to be living in such

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter