Myungsoo pt. 2

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I woke up the next morning with an awful pain all over my entire body.

 

I could barely get up from the bed.

 

I went to take a quick shower. My body shivered from the sudden cold water which fell on me.

 

I had bruises all over the lower part of my body.

 

It reminded me of yesterday. How could he do this to me?

 

Why?

 

As soon as I walked out the bathroom I grabbed my phone and dialed my mother.

 

She didn't pick up after three attempts so I called my father instead.

 

"Sun-Yung?"

 

I heard his voice and without even controlling my emotions I began to cry.

 

"Dad, you have to pick me up from here, decline this marriage please , I need to leave this place"

 

"What are you talking about Sun-Yung?"

 

"Dad.. He..Myungsoo..."

 

"Aissh Sun-Yung I have a meeting in a minute and your mother is in hospital she had another attack, stop being so childish. If she hears you want to decline the marriage she'll get even more sick do you want that to happen?"

 

"No..no..but this is really important dad you don't -"

 

"I have to go Sun-yung. Stop begin like this. If Myungsoo will be angry at you and his dad will stop working with us everything will be over and we'll bankrupt. I really have to go now"

 

He hung up.

 

"YAH! DAD!" I threw my phone on the wall which made it crash.

 

I fell on my knees and burst out crying.

 

Why is my father such an ? I hate him so much. I hate all of these business he got me into.

 

I'll have to go and see mum. She'll help me. I'm sure, she won't let me marry a guy who me!

 

I got up and walked out of my bedroom to see Myungsoo coming out of his own bedroom.

 

I froze for a moment and my heart started  beating like crazy.

 

He had messy hair and had worn a dressing-gown.

 

He looked at me surprised.

 

"Sun-yung?" He came closer and I took a step back.

 

"STOP. Don't come any closer to me do you understand?!"

 

He looked confused.

 

"What's wrong with you?"

 

He didn't stop coming closer and I screamed which made him stop in shock.

 

"Don't touch me! Leave me alone!" I closed my eyes. My hands were shaking

 

" W-what happened? What's wrong with you?"

 

I opened my eyes. I weren't scared anymore. His words made me really angry now

I was furious.

 

"What happened?! What ing happened?!! You me you piece of heartless  ! And now you're asking what happened?!"

 

He choked and his eyes widen.

 

"W-what..?"

 

I started crying again.

 

"Why?! Why would you do that to me?! If you hate me so much you should have just deny living with me or beat me up instead everything wouldn't be as painful as what you did!"

 

His hand tried to reach my shoulder but I pushed him away.

 

"I said don't touch me!!'

 

"Sun-yung.. .I-I I honestly don't remember anything. I ... I am so sorry oh my God. Sun- yung I don't know what to say . I'm sorry I really am. I don't remember anything".

 

I didn't believe in his bull.

 

"Whatever. It doesn't matter now, I'm moving out from here today so get out my way and let me pack my stuff away."

 

I pushed him and walked towards the living room but he grabbed my wrist.

 

"No, Sun-yung wait. I, I really don't know what to say. I can't believe it. I'm so sorry . But you can't leave me.."

 

"Can't I? Then ing watch me"  I tried to free myself from his hand but he didn't let me go. "Let me go!!" I yelled trying to pull away.

 

"Sun-yung listen to me!"

 

I stopped for a moment and looked into his eyes.

 

"You have the right not to forgive me and hate me. But you can't leave or decline the marriage or tell anyone about what happened."

 

"Of course I hate you! You have no idea what I've been through! And I will leave Myungsoo. I can't live under the same roof with a !"

 

"I'm not a okay?! It was an accident okay? I, I drank too much last night I admit, but you can't go Sun-yung. I won't let you.."

 

I laughed sarcastically.

 

"Accident?! someone is a ing accident to you?!"

 

" I ed up okay?! I get it! And I'm sorry. But what do you want me to do now? I'll give you money okay? How much do you want?"

 

"I don't want your money you !! All I want is for you is to leave me alone, I don't want to see your face anymore It makes me puke when I look at you. I want to move out that's all!"

 

"I can't let that happened through."

 

"Why?"

 

He looked away to avoid my eye contact.

 

"Why?" I repeated.

 

He looked at me this time.

 

"Because I promised something to your mother"

 

My jaw opened up slightly.

 

"What did you just say?"

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter