The Council

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Lay?…”  I said quietly focusing on the strangers standing in the doorways. I was sure Lay was one of them. We all stood frozen for a while not sure how to react. “Long time no see bro!” Said Chanyeol suddenly. He was about to walk over to Lay and greet him but  Kai was the first one to make a move.

He pushed through Chanyeol, then  he pushed Sehun aside from the doors and within almost a break of a second he  gave a tough punch with his fist onto Lay’s face.  The punch was so hard I could hear the bones on Lay’s face crack.

It all happened so quickly I could barely catch up with what’s going on.

Sehun grabbed Kai and moved him away from Lay whilst Kai still had his fists clenched ready to give out another punches. “What the hell Jongin?!” Shouted Sehun trying to keep him still.

“You dare to come back here?! A ing Army’s sanctuary huh?!  You dared to be in this house and act as if you want peace and , while in real life you went back to help that with an army!” Shouted Kai. Lay was lifted up from the ground he fell on while receiving the punch by the strangers who were stood beside Lay. They helped him to get back on his feet. Lay didn’t seem angry or even upset that he just got punched in the face. He gently wiped the blood dripping from his mouth.  “I just came here to talk.” He said.

“About what?! Peace??! Get the out from this house or I swear-”

“Sehun Take Jongin to the kitchen and calm him down.” Said Hana.

The rest of us were all stood quiet, looking at what just happened as if it was some kind of drama.

Kai tussled as Sehun dragged him away into the kitchen until they finally disappeared.

“Come in. Don’t just stand in the doorways  like that.” Said Hana to Lay and the strangers.

“Hana. I know Kai is just being too aggressive but he’s right. We can’t trust these, letting them inside here isn’t the best choice.” Said Kyungsoo studying faces of the strangers suspiciously.

“Give me a chance to speak please. We didn’t come here to bring trouble. We came here to help.” Said Lay. The three men beside Lay seemed just as shocked with the whole situation as us.  My eyes were wide open for the entire time. And my heart was beating like crazy because what the hell exactly did just happen? “Before I let you speak. I need to know one thing. Who else knows you’re here?” Asked Hana.  Lay was silent for a moment before he replied; “No one.” Hana nodded.

“Follow me to the living room then.”

When we walked into the living room Sehun had to press Kai into the chair he was sitting in to make him stay still again because at the moment when he saw Lay he was ready to stand up. “Are you insane?! Allowing them into this house?! You have no idea what their plans might be!” Kai yelled at Hana but she ignored him and waved her hand in a meaning to tell him to shut up.

We’ve all settled down in the living room like the last time we did when Lay came. This time there was three more people.

“So,” Said Hana once everyone was sat down quietly, patiently waiting for what’s going to happen next. Of course Jongin was the only one who had to sit away from us along with Sehun in order to keep the mad brat in once place. “Tell me what brings you here.”

Before Lay spoke back he glanced at me. We looked at each other for a moment but then Lay’s eyes turned back to Hana.

“As I said. We are not here to bring trouble or fight. We risked our own lives coming here. I don’t care if you believe me or not but we didn’t know about the Army’s Sanctuary-”

“Yeah right” Interrupted Kai. Lay didn’t mind him and he continued; “The only guardians who knew about it was Kris and Tao. The ones you met” He said giving me a look.

“You met other angels??” Asked Suho

Oh crap. Kai and I didn’t tell them all the details about our meeting with Kris and Tao.

“T-that’s not the time now, I’ll tell you later” I said to get away before I’ll get asked anymore questions.  Luckily Lay saved me as he continued to talk and everyone focused on him again.

“What I mean is that the queen kept the details about the army in a secret. Even us as guardians didn’t know about it. We knew she had an army yes. But she told us it was just in case you will attack us. She promised she won’t ever use it first. I don’t know why she told everything only to Tao and Kris, but she didn’t tell us about her real plan. You can either believe us or not it's up to you but by coming here we officially renounced the queen and our lives on exo m. We can’t go back there anymore, we came here to protect Sun-Yung. You asked me if any one else knows we’re here. No, but they will find out soon. Kris and Tao are afraid of telling the queen Sun-Yung. They don’t know who she is and thank god for that but they want to kill her for the information she know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter