I'm sorry

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey babies!~ 

Before the chapter starts, I realized that I haven't told you about the ages of characters so I'll drop down for you some info ^^

♡Sun-Yung♡

Died at the ​Age of: 23

Cause of death: Car accident

Lived as a devil for: ✗

Power:Unkown

 

♡Suho♡

Died at the Age of: 25

Cause of death: Cancer

Lived as a devil for: 9 years

Power: Water

 

♡Kyungsoo♡

Died at the Age of: 23

Cause of death: Unknown

Lived as a devil for: 7 years

Power: Earth

 

♡Chanyeol♡

​Died at the Age of: 22

Cause of death: Unknown

Lived as a devil for: 5 years

Power: Fire

 

♡Sehun♡ Died at the Age of: 17 Cause of death: Suicide Lived as a devil for: 11 years Power: Wind   ♡Baekhyun♡ Died at the Age of: 19   Cause of death: Killed by a gun shot   Lived as a devil for: 4 years   Power: Light     ♡Kai♡ Died at the age of: 24   Cause of death: Unknown    Lived as a devil for: 6 years   Power: Teleportation  

                                                 

 

 

Kai was still rolling on the floor with keeping his hands on his private place.

I didn't feel sorry for him, not this time.

Sehun after a long time of his endless laughter, he leaned towards Kai and whispered "Yah hyung, what was that thing in the elevator?"

I was about to leave the hall but I heard what Sehun said and I've managed to hit his head.

I then left the hall  walking back upstairs again.

I can't  believe that this is the second time today that I'm going back to my bedroom mad.

I've never been this angry in  a one  single day. And it was Kai who made me like this  twice today.

When I walked into  my bedroom I immediately fell on my bed and cuddled my pillow.

I feel so stupid because they all now know that I can't cook. I wanted to keep it a secret because I find it really embarrassing... and  now all of them can make fun of me, just great.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Leave me alone!!!" I yelled covering myself under the bed sheets.

The knocking didn't stop through. I got up from the bed and walked angrily​ towards the door.

I opened them ready to shout at the who came to comfort me but my jaw closed when I saw Hana in front of me.

"H-hana.."

Her face however was even more surprised than mine.

"Sun-Yung what happened to your wound??" she panicked  looking at the top of my chest

"Come in, I'll explain" I said moving aside to let her in.

Hana came inside and she sat down on my bed quietly waiting for the explanation. I feel like I should have told her about it in the first place. She was probably really stressed out about what happened, and I feel like it's all my fault. After all I'm not even part of their family, Hana was so nice to let me stay here and even gave me my own bedroom whilst all I did was make trouble. Suho and Chanyeol fighting in front of her eyes wasn't the most pleasant thing to see either and even worst, it was because of me. And we still don't know where Chanyeol's gone...

"Honey is everything okay?"

Hana brought me back to the reality,  I realized I had gone off for a while too deep with my thoughts so I quickly gave her a smile to comfort her a bit.

"I'm fine. And about the wound... how do I say this..I can heal people" This is like my third time explaining this, I mean of course Hana has rights to know but I'm not good at explaining things so I get really nervous.

She looked at me astonished.

She wanted to say something but I guess there were too many questions in her mind right now making it  a mess so I continued explaining. I told her about how I went to take a shower and I touched my wounds and they healed and also how I healed Suho's face skipping the other part of course..

For the whole time while I was talking she looked at me amazed with every sentence I've said.

"I don't understand how's that possible.." she said still in shock from everything I just told her.

She suddenly pulled me into a hug and she started crying out loud.

"H-Hana? Are you okay? Why are you-"

She just sobbed into my shoulder so I just hugged her back as tight as I could until she calmed herself  down, enough to be able to speak.

"I'm sorry Sun-yung, I just feel so blessed that you came here. I always believed in our legend and I knew you'd come one day but I had no idea your powers will develop so quickly and this powerful.. Thank you Sun-Yung you gave us all hopes and I just become really emotional, forgive me, I'm an old lady it's hard for me to control my feelings you see"  Even though she was still crying she was talking through a smile.

"No please, I'm the one who should be t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter