Verttown

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"You're her. You're the one"

 

I repeated these words in my head. Is it true? Am I really?

I stood there in shock. My body wasn't glowing anymore.

"NOONA I'M SO HAPPY~" shouted Baekhyun getting me out from my thoughts. He ran up to me and hugged me.

I smiled and happily hugged him back which I didn't usually do. But this time I really felt happy.

"Congratulations" said Sehun when Baekhyun finally lets go of me.

"Thank you guys but I still can't believe it. Do you know anything about this power? How do I even use it?"

Everyone shrugged.

"We haven't seen this kind of power before. It's a very unusual kind of power. But before you can use it we have to find out more about it" Said Suho

"But at least now we are sure you have a power." D.O said.

"Can we go on Exo M now then?"

"Not yet. As I said we firstly have to find out exactly what does your power do and how to use it. When you'll be confident enough, we'll call the angels here, there's no need going into Exo M. We can make a deal with them here. "

I nodded.  

"Yah let's go and show her Verttown we have to introduce her to everyone!" Yelled excited Chanyeol.

Suho shook his head "Not yet, I Have a better plan. Sehun, you go with Sun-yung and guide her through  Verttown while me and the others will go see Hana."

"Who's Hana?" I asked

"She's almost like our mother. She's been a devil for almost thousands years. She knows a lot about everything and maybe she will be able to identify your power. She's also the one who taught us about the legend. We live together with her."

"But.. will she like me?"

Suho laughed. "Of course! She's very nice and she was believing that you'll come one day just like everyone else.  You're the one who will change everything now! You're our miracle!" He said smiling widely

I blushed a bit.

"Yah Hyung but why does Sehun have to show her the city? I want too." Baekhyun interrupted

"Me too" said Chanyeol pouting

"Because I need you guys to help me organize something! And Sehun knows the city better than all of us added together.So be quiet, you two are coming with us, araso?"

Chanyeol and Baekhyun nodded looking down at the ground. They looked like little kids who just got caught doing something wrong and got told off by their mum.

"Have fun" said D.O smiling

I smiled back at him "Thank you"

Kai came over to me and messed up my hair.

" See ya pabo." he said smirking

And as you could probably guess before I was able to respond he disappeared.

" We'll see you two in the evening then okay? " Said Suho

Sehun nodded.

The five of them walked away and soon, completely disappeared out of our sight.

I turned to face Sehun.

"How come you're the one that knows the most about the city?"

"I've been homeless for 9 years."

"What do you mean homeless?"

"You see, Exo K is just like earth. Men work here, women take care of houses and kids which most of them aren't even theirs. (they adopt them).

When I died there were 4 other guardians before us. They did the job be have now, they took dead people where they belong. They weren't really nice through. When they brought me here I had nothing. Or knew nothing. I didn't have a clue how life here works.

And  it works exactly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter