Insiders

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Lay’s P.O.V

 

“Hurry up” I said to Chen while he packed his stuff into a bag.

I stood in front of the doors to make sure no one will come in.

“I am” Chen replayed. He packed some clothes, books and of course his ipod.

He stopped for a moment and looked at me.

“Lay are you sure? I don’t know if I am ready to leave all this behind, and what about my work? Kids at school need me”

“I know Chen. I am not ready for all this either but we have no choice, if a war starts all of us will suffer. And if there’s a chance that we can make it stop from happening let’s not waste it.”

Chen was silent and  I looked around the room.

“This place isn’t the same anymore. Exo m isn’t the same anymore. It doesn’t feel like home no more. It feels foreign and not safe. Furthermore, I can’t live in a place where I’ve been used and lied to. Chen, we all are just Queen’s puppets, she needed us only to bring ghosts to her. She doesn’t deserve our loyalty and respect anymore.”

Chen nodded his head.

“You’re right.” He began putting the last things into the bag until he was finally done.

I opened the doors and popped my head out to see if the hallway was clear.

Once I was sure that everyone is in their rooms I quickly stepped out. Chen followed right behind me. We ran into my room as quiet as possible.

We both sighed in relief when we were finally inside my bedroom leaning on the closed doors.

Chen looked at me.

“Can we really make it?”

“I don’t know” I replied honestly. “You stay at the doors to make sure no one comes in and I’ll get all the stuff out that we need”

Knowing that we haven’t got much time until morning comes I opened my wardrobe wide open and I’ve started to throw all my clothes out onto the floor looking for the jacket I wore that day.

“Got it” I said as I took out the light blue hoodie jacket. I told Chen to put the lights on so I can see better. I’ve placed the jacket on my bed gently and scanned it with my eyes.

I stopped noticing a stripe of long brown hair.

“Have you got it?” Asked Chen

“Yeah, it’s Sun-Yung’s so it’s even better”

I placed the hair carefully on the table and I got out all the other stuff I’ll need.

I’ve read through the book again and I decided to change some ways in order to make the making of it quicker.

Chen was stood still, leaning on the doors for the whole time while I began making the potion.

We suddenly heard a knock  that made the both of us jump.

Chen looked at me panicked. With my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter