Outbreak

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Kai's P.O.V:

 

“Where the hell are you going? You’re not thinking that you can just walk around here without me right?”

The look she gave me was enough for me to realize that following her won’t help me.

Whatever her stupid plans are it’s better if I watch from afar.

Her face gave a very annoyed expression.

“You said you’re tired so just go back home and go sleep I’ll be fine. For god’s sake Jongin I’m capable of taking care of myself. Just go home I’ll be back soon”

What is that idiot up to? Okay, great Miss’s smarty pants. We’ll see what you’re planning on doing.

I simply  nodded to her. With a quick “Ok”, and within a blink of her eye I teleported in a great spot. I was just behind a building where the dark covered me completely and it was just perfect for me to follow her actions. Covering my mouth with my hand I tried stopping my laughter. Once I disappeared she just stood there like a moron confused. She stood there like this for a couple of minutes just looking at the spot where I was just a while ago.

Pabo.

I watched from across the street as she sighed to herself and sat on the ground.

What the hell? Isn’t she supposed to be in hurry somewhere? She wanted me to teleport her here because it will be quicker, then why the hell is she just sitting around like this now.

I feel like going up too her and poking her forehead for sitting on the cold ground, seriously this girl…. She thinks that if she get’s sick everyone will forgive her for running away from home

I swear she has been sat there for good 30 minutes already and it was getting cold.

“So cold~” I heard her mumble to herself, well of course you idiot you’re sat on the cold ground in the middle of the night and it was getting windy now. Ahhh, why did I even walk after her, I Could have finished eating and right now I would be sleeping warmly in my bed.

The beautiful thoughts of my comfy bed got ruined when another strong wind blew making me shiver. The wind grew bigger and bigger. Hold on a minute, that doesn’t seem like an ordinary wind to me. I sniffed a similar but also a  villainous scent.

I looked up at the sky just to prove my instinct.

An angel.

I could predict one of these bastards will come sooner or later. But why this one…

I looked back at Sun-Yung she was just as afraid as surprised. But she didn’t run away.

She stood there looking as Kris was getting closer to landing.  ing show off with his stupid wings. If he just dares to touch her…

I was nearly ready to step out of my hideout when he finally landed his right next to Sun-Yung.  But I stopped myself, feeling curious of Sun-Yung’s reaction.

She stood there frozen looking down at the ground. Typical

This bastard it too close to her ..

“Mmmm great capture Kris” He said

Clenching my fists I was ready to go and beat the out of him at any moment.

His face was so close to hers, just watching it was Disgusting.

He finally moved away from her.

Why is she red like this? Don’t tell me she’s like this because of him, or more like because of his looks.

“That’s a third one in one night.”

He said as he wrote something in his small  notebook.

I didn’t know angels take notes on how many ghosts they find.

My concerns became even more intense when he then said   “Queen will be pleased”

The is this on about? An anger ran through me when I heard the word ‘queen’ coming out of his mouth.

But what on earth is Sun-Yung doing? Why the hell did she come on earth? To meet a angel?

No, that would be just stupid.

We don’t know what they do to ghosts so why would she risk finding it out?

Suddenly it hit me.

Oh no, don’t tell me

Her mother.

. I should have knew this will happen

Is she really that stupid to  risk and go on exo m?

Agh Damn it. Now I know why she wanted to get rid of me so badly

She wanted to be found by an angel too get into exo m.

Aigooo, is this girl really out of her mind?

My guesses were right.

“Any last wish before I take you with me?”

“No.”

She acts so calmly, what a  drama queen

“Do you even know who I am?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter