Run away

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

After meeting Kris and Tao and finding out about the secret army I really believed that it can’t get worse.

I was wrong. Everything  turned upside down. My whole life did. There had been just so much things going on lately. And I won’t even dare to ask myself again  if it can get any more worse because from the previous events I was proven that they can do  and everything just got a lot more  complicated than I thought. So I’m not going to dare to ask myself these questions and then get -slapped by life again. I pray that I’m wrong. I really hate to think that someone I know… Someone in this house has been lying for the whole time and betrayed us all. I hate to think that there’s an enemy around us. Just thinking of it makes me fall into a deep depression. I might sound selfish but I really wish I could just stay in this bed. Fall asleep and wake up when everything is sorted out and back to normal. But there is still so many things I don’t understand. Lay said before that I’m half an angel but how did that even  happen? Is it because my mother is on exo m? It still doesn’t make any sense to me.

And now, Lay and his friends had also joined us. This will also complicate things even more.

 

Kyungsoo was sitting next to my bed for the whole time. We didn’t talk. But we both probably thought about the same thing.

‘Kyungsoo.. what are we  going to do now?”

Kyungsoo blinked at me a few times and it took  a while before he answered.

“Well, we have to wait for the others to come back before we can do anything. And we can’t suspect anyone yet. Your thoughts might be accurate but we’re not sure if it’s true”

“You’re right…” Maybe I was wrong? Maybe it is someone from exo m. I mean, why would anyone in this house be our foe?

Kyungsoo seemed to notice my worries and the bad thoughts that were chasing my mind

“Do you need something? Do you want me to bring you some water?” he asked worriedly.

I gave Kyungsoo a warm smile but I shook my head. “No it’s okay, but if you... could just ask Lay to come here..”

“Lay? Why?” He asked me raising an eyebrow and making his eyes become even bigger than they already are.

“I just want to talk to him.” I replied simply.

By the look on Kyungsoo’s face I knew that he was concerned about that. Even though Kyungsoo is the kind and mature one he also doesn’t trust the angels just like Jongin. The only difference is that Jongin over-reacts and is aggressive.

“Sun-Yung… I think you should rest, you just fainted not long ago, talking with Lay won’t help you much.”

“I’m fine Kyungsoo. Thank you for the care but I’m really fine.” I said trying to persuade him with a lot brighter smile than before.

Kyungsoo bit his lower lip. I know that he still doesn’t believe me.  

“I’m just worried about you. I know it must be hard for you to understand everything right now. But we’ll help you. I’ll help you. You can count on me”

He’s really the sweetest. “I know” I whispered.

I’ve slowly  leaned closer  to Kyungsoo and kissed him. I took his luscious lips to myself. It was a short but a deep kiss. “I’m really fine Kyungsoo.” I said once I moved away encouraging him to tell Lay to come here. After a sweet kiss like that  I’m sure he won’t argue anymore.

Kyungsoo sighed loudly. “Okay.. wait here I’ll go and get him” He said finally.

“Thank you.”

To be honest I still feel a bit dizzy and the headache isn’t solving my problem either but I have to talk to Lay now. I won’t have a chance when the others come back. Knowing Jongin he won’t even let me get close to Lay.

I didn’t  have to wait long until there was a gentle knock on my door.

“Come in” I said fixing the bed sheets where Kyungsoo had been sat just a while ago.

Lay opened the doors slowly and walked in.

“Kyungsoo told us what happened at the council..” He said when he sat down next to me.

“I’m really sorry about all this. But we are still on your side Sun-Yung. ” He continued

“Thank you.. but there’s something I wanted to ask you”

“Sure” He replied.

It was hard for me at first to put my words together. “Well.. do you remember the first time you came here? Or  actually more like you’ve been dragged here by Chanyeol”

I made Lay chuckle with this description. “Yeah, I remember” He said still laughing quietly. Well if you think of it right now it is quite funny but unfortunately this isn’t a good time for jokes.

Lay quickly settled and went back to his  mature self after realizing that the thing I want to talk about with him is serious and that allowed me to continue to talk.

“That day… you touched my hand and you saw something. What was it? And what did you mean by saying I’m half an angel? I need to know Lay. Please”

Somehow Lay didn’t seem surprised that I’ve asked him about that. He looked as if he was prepared, knowing that I’ll ask him about that.

However he didn’t answer. He also lowered his eyes so that our eyes couldn’t meet.

“Lay please. What was it? The man at the council..Auchin he also saw something.”

Lay finally got the courage to look me in the eyes. “It’s not really what I saw. It’s hard to have a clear vision. When I touched you.. I just felt so much things at once it was too strong to hold for too long. Your powers is what scared me. You and others don’t realize it but you are powerful, very powerful indeed. You haven’t discovered all your powers yet am I correct?”

I nodded slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter