A pet

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I think that this coma I woke up from was a good thing. 
It gave me more energy. 
I feel fully awaken and positive like never before. As if I was born once again. 


However Im worried about the boys. Whilst I was sleeping peacefully for these two weeks, theyve been worrying about me and even worse they were going through hard time realizing that Hana isnt the person they thought she were. I should be there to support them. 
I cant replace Hana. 
I love them all and Ill care about them no matter what but I cant replace mothers love. 
No one can. But I thought of something that could cheer the atmosphere up in our house.
A pet. 
Yes, I want to buy a pet. Someone might think its a stupid idea but Im more than sure theyll love it. 
I never had a dog or a cat to be honest. I always wanted one but I wasnt allowed to get it. Mum was sick so she couldnt bare pets fur and dad was a freak when It came to our house begin tidy. 
He said that all pets do is make mess. 
Well, he brought me a goldfish when I was eleven but thats not the same. 
Mina has a dog. I was always jealous of it. 
It was a adorable yorkshire breed puppy. Mina used to always dress her in little dogs outfits and take her to hairdressers. Poor dog. 
Thats not really what Im into. I was just jealous that she had a little friend that gave her happiness. 
Im not trying to replace their mother with a pet. 
No, thats not what my intentions are. I just think that a pet would disturb our negative thoughts and memories and instead we would be busy taking care of it and just having fun raising it as well. 


I havent seen any devils here having pets actually. 
But Im sure thats because I dont go out very much. 
Ive been out only a few times and furthermore I never visited a devils family house. 
Im sure they have animals here too.  
I had money in my room so thats not a problem. It might be even enough not to only buy a pet but also get it things like food, sleeping bed and toys. 


Yes. A pet. 
That will complete our family. 


I didnt tell Lay what my surprise will be. 
I wasnt sure myself what to do at first. 
It took me a while to think through and I decided on buying an animal. 
Theyll be overwhelmed by it I am sure.


Its still early in the morning and here am I, in Verttown looking for a shop that might sell pets. 
I remembered the way somehow since the last time Sehun showed me around. 
But we didnt see much of the town so I have no idea where to look. 
There isnt much devils around. 
Just a few male devils rushing to work or coming back home. 
And I just keep walking around pointlessly. Sigh,  I wish I brought like a map or gps with me. 
I tried to stop one of the business man devil and ask him if he knows any local pet store but he totally ignored me. 
Is that because Im a woman? 
Pff, he better wait till I become the supreme. The first thing Ill do is to make sure I change this stupid law where apparently male devils are more important than women. 
Okay, Sun-Yung concentrate. A pet shop. Look for a pet shop. 
I looked around as I walked but all I could see was big glass buildings or food stores. 
I glanced at the time and it was already seven in the morning. 
They're going to start waking up soon and I still havent even found the shop yet. 
I stop and suddenly give up. 
I have no idea how big this city is. But more importantly I dont even know if they keep animals on Exo K. 
I was about to head back home disappointed and resigned when I suddenly saw an elderly man passing by. He looks kind and elderly people are nice most of the time. (Hana used to be kind.)
Im quite shy when it comes to talking to strangers but Im really desperate. 
I dont want to go back home with empty hands. 
I run after him. 
"Excuse me?"  I ask when I catch up with him. 
He turns around to look at me and smiles warmly. 
"I-I was just wondering, do you know where I can find an animal store?"

 I dont want to sound stupid. I mean, what if there isnt any animals here? Then hell think I'm an idiot, asking about an animal store that doesn't even exist. 
However it seems like it's my lucky day today. 
The man smiled at me excitedly.

"There is one store I know, but it's in the east so very far away from here. However, hee said before I lowered my head down in disappointment. My Lucy gave birth a month ago. Ive got two left to give away."
Really?? I almost felt like jumping up and down from happiness but that would be just not in place. 
"I'm just coming back home from shopping. You can come with me and have a look at these little monsters and you can take one with you if you'll like it."
"Thank you very much I-" I  couldn't even get my words out. Thank God I ran after that man, if not him Id be home by now full of regret and no surprise for the boys.  
I help the man who introduced himself as Mr Joseon with his shopping bags as we headed toward his home. 
I was so absorbed by th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter