Stranger

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

I remained  quiet. The room which Kai and I were in right now was filled with silence, you could only hear my quiet sobbing. I felt the cold wall on my back which I was pressed against to. I couldn’t move through. Kai’s hand  was still  pinning mine and his body was inches away from my.

“You can let me go now..” I said quietly looking anywhere else but not his eyes.

“No.” He said “I won’t let you go until I’ll know you understand me”

I finally looked at him.

“What? What do you want me to say? That I love you too?  I love you Jongin. But your behaviour doesn’t help. I’m giving you a last chance Kai, stop treating me like I’m some piece of . I swear if you continue to tease me like this I will-mmff-

I was  only aware of two things at that moment. The bruising grip around my wrist and the lips that were pressed flush against my own. I blinked, pulling back slowly with a gasp.

“All I heard you said was that you love me~” He said  giving me one of those  little smirk’s of his. My anger slowly faded away. I can’t believe we started of by saying sorry and hugging then we broke into a fight and now once again I carve to be in his arms and to feel his lips on mine. How does that even work?

Kai slowly freed  my hand and moved away a bit letting me to move and take my back from the cold wall which I was pressed into.

“I’m being serious here, another stupid show off from you and there will be no forgiveness, do you understand me?”

“Yes Ma’am” He said  begin stupidly cheesy

He suddenly gently lifted up my hand and placed a small kiss on it looking straight at me as he kissed it.

“Will you dance with me?” He said out of no where making me laugh

“I can’t dance” I replied  

Kai seemed not to take notice of my answer when he pulled me closer to him placing my hands on his shoulders and then both of his own on my hips. He slowly started moving to right and left just casually swinging our bodies awkwardly.

“There’s no music” I said

“We don’t need it” He moved closer and  kissed me. The kiss was really gentle and slow. I wrapped my hands around his neck , deepening the kiss even more.

“I promise not to tease you anymore unless we’re in bed” He said after we broke our lips apart

I chuckled quietly as we kept swinging right and left in slow emotion

“Who said I’ll be in your bed?” I said playfully

“We’ll  see about that~”

He leaned for another kiss but suddenly we both heard some kind of noise and people shouting from downstairs. One of the voice which I recognized.

I quickly pulled away from Kai and  followed the voice which  proved my hearing wasn’t bad.

I heard Chanyeol ‘s voice.  

Kai followed right behind me as I made my way downstairs. The voices became clearer and I was now even more than certain hat Chanyeol came back.

“HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY? HOW THE HELL DID YOU BROUGHT  HIM HERE?? HAVE YOU GOT ANY IDEA WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THEY FIND OUT YOU ‘KIDNAPPED’ HIM? ” I heard Suho shouting. Kidnapping??  What the hell is going on. I suddenly stopped for a moment in the middle of the stairs wanting to hear more before I show myself. Kai stopped along with me.

“Calm down no one will know anything, he was alone when I found him. I’ll just brought him here to do his job and as soon as he’s done I’ll  let him go no big deal right?” Said Chanyeol

“No big deal?! Just look at him! You covered his eyes and mouth! He’s a gua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter