Powers

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in a very  obnoxious place.

 

Still begin lifted up by Kai I looked around. There was no people , wait no. I meant there was no devils.

 

Actually there wasn't a single sign of an alive soul . The ground was just basically a grayish sand.

 

The landscape wasn't impressing either. It was really dull and there were no plants or buildings anywhere. I felt like I just landed on a moon.

 

"Welcome home~" said Kai

 

I rolled my eyes. " You can let go off me now" . Without arguing he gently put me on the ground. I looked around once again.

 

"I don't like it here. Where the hell are we? And where are the other demons?"  Before Kai could speak I heard Baek's voice and turned around to see all 5 of them coming our way. Where did they come from? They just appeared out of no where.

 

"Devils noona. Devils live on Exo K not demons~"  Here he goes again .

 

"Whatever" was my reply. But Baekhyun seemed to ignore it and ran up to me to give me a big warm hug. He's so dumb sometimes but also so caring and lovely at the same time.

 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's t-shirt and pulled him away from me.

 

"Have you got any powers?! What is it?! Oh my god are you okay? Did the powers not work?! It's okay-"

 

"We've only just came here Chanyeol" Said Kai interrupting

 

Chanyeol shut his mouth and smiled instead. Making a relief "Pheww" sound.

 

"Where are all the civilians? Where's buildings and other kind of stuff,  you don't just live here with sand and air do you?"

 

Suho laughed. "Of course not, we'll show you our main city later on, firstly we came here to test out your powers if you of course have any. It's an open space and no devils come here so you can practice here without harming anyone " he said

 

"Have you felt somehow  different when you came here?" asked Sehun.

 

I shook my head.

 

"Can you possibly guess what kind of power you might have?" asked D.O

 

I shook my head again.

 

Suho sighed and placed his hand on my shoulder.

 

"It's okay Sun-yung. We'll find it out." he said smiling

 

If I even do have any powers . I honestly haven't felt anything since we landed here. I guess Suho was wrong about me.

 

"What are your powers? I only know Kai's." I asked

 

Chanyeol smiled excitingly "Hey, let's give her a little show~"  he said clapping his hands like a little child. Why does he  remind me of a much dumber and a more giant version of Baekhyun?

 

Suho nodded . "Sure, maybe she'll feel something familiar with one of our powers." he said

 

"I'll go first then!" Shouted Chanyeol and the others made space for him moving aside. He shut his eyes closed and began doing some weird moves with his hands. They were moving like crazy and between his hands I saw a little flame. It started to get bigger and bigger

 

" Whoa~" I said when Chanyeol formed a big flame ball in his hands. He smirked and started to move his hands again this time faster . He threw the fireball in the air and it was no longer a fireball. Instead it was a heart shape made out of fire.

 

"That's for you  Sun-yung" He said smiling like an idiot. He bowed waiting for applause. I clapped my hands with Suho while the others looked bored.

 

"Show off" said Baekhyun  

 

"Yah! Your power is just a stupid light. How is that even useful?"

 

They were arguing over whose power is better before Suho pushed them aside and made some space for himself.

 

He rubbed his hands excited.

 

He  squeezed his hand and when he opened it  there was a  ball made out of water floating above his hand.

 

He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter