A favour

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile on exo m…


 

“Are you okay?” Asked Tao with anxiety considering the fact that his fellow Kris, had been irritable and annoyed for their whole journey to exo m.

The other male ignored him and continued walking furiously into their dormitory.

Tao still continued to look at him as if that would help him to get a respond from Kris.

Kris  then suddenly stopped. He gave Tao a  sharp look.

“How could you let them run away?” The embittered tone in his voice was clearly noticeable

“It’s not my fault!  That blocked herself from my power somehow and she could into it as well” Said Tao in defense but Kris just rolled his eyes

“You’re pathetic.” He said and continued walking ahead in the long hallway.

“So.. what are we’re going to do now?” Asked Tao hoping that Kris will calm down a bit.

“It’s obvious isn’t it? We’re going to have to kill them before they will put our plan into the light and tell every ing devil about it. Most importantly we can’t tell the queen about it. Not just yet” Kris moved closer to Tao which made the younger freak out a bit. “And you better get your guts together, don’t it up again”

Tao just nodded waiting for Kris to move away a bit so he can breathe.

They finally reached the room they were heading to.

Without knocking Kris pushed the doors wide open.

He startled Lay who was reading a book.

Kris without a word walked in and sat on a couch.

Tao gently closed the doors which Kris left open and  he quickly followed after Kris sitting on the couch next to him.

Lay looked at both of them surprised but he very  quickly  calmed and smiled to the two males in front of him.

“It’s nice to see you too . I’m guessing you two have got a problem if you came to my room.”

He marked the page he left on the book and tenderly put it aside.

Straight away Lay noticed the bruises and blood marks on Kris’s face so without a word he just came over to the couch and sat down.

“Lie your head on my lap” He said to Kris.

Tao moved away and quietly sat down on the spot where Lay was just a while ago so that Kris could lie down and rest his head on Lay’s lap. But still, because Kris was so tall, his feet were hanging off the couch.

Kris obeyed Lay. He relaxed and lied his head on the other man's lap and closed his eyes.

Tao watched as Lay very carefully started to trace Kris’s face with his fingers and healing his wounds in the process.

“So, wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter