Contract

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Excuse me?"

He can't possibly be serious. I just freaking DIED and he wants me to be his girlfriend and also to the other 5 creeps?

The grin from his face didn't go away.

"You heard me honey. I thought you were desperate to finish some things here on earth am I right? Well some devils also are desperate for other kind of things"

I felt like I was going to vomit after hearing his last sentence.

"Are you insane?!  I just met you and I just lost my life! There's now way I'm agreeing to this crap."

"Oh really? I thought you said you was going to do anything"

I pouted. "Yes but that isn't included. It's just wrong! I'm not some kind of to have 6 boyfriends that I don't even know! Besides, I'm getting married next week. I already have a boyfriend so there's no way I'm going t-"

Kai's index finger closed my mouth and he shook his head slightly.

"Correction honey. You had a boyfriend, and you're not getting married because if you would be at least a bit bright you'll know by now that you're D.E.A.D"

My feelings got totally out of control I raised my hand and with my full strength I was about to slap him across the face before he disappeared in front of my eyes. I jumped from shock when I heard his low voice behind me. "Bad girl."

He grabbed my hand and before I could say a word I found myself in a room.

It was a big medieval-like room with a long wooden table in the middle. The  5 creeps from before were sitting around the table chatting to each other as If I was invisible.

"Sit down" said Kai before pushing past me and taking a chair next to that Sehun guy. I hesitated for a while before I pulled a chair out and sat next to the demons without saying a word. Suho tapped his fingers on the table.

"That was quick Kai"

"I would have come earlier if only that idiot wouldn't argue with me"

"Yah! Who are you calling an idiot?!" I stood up with my fists clenched, I was now totally furious with that stupid jerk.

"Shut up and sit down." he said back at me. I was about to shout at him but

Baekhyun who was sitting next to me pulled my arm gently making me sit back down. He then turned to Kai.

"Stop being so harsh. She's your girlfriend" Baekhyun's words made me even more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter