10 Days, Six Devils

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Did you ever wonder what life after death is like?


Sun-Yung's life ends due to a car accident. However, death seems to be different than she imaged it to be. 

What  will happen when Sun-Yung if forced to sign a contract with 6 devils? [also known as Exo K guardians]

What will happen if it turns out that she is the one from Exo K's old legend? 

Will she be able to manage to take the role of a leader? And how will her life after death process having a lot of unexpected surprises and obstacles?

Let's not forget the six devils who from now on, the girl will have to live with. 

Want to find out more? 

Please  Click here to continue reading the story  (*≧∀≦*)

UPVOTE GUYS, if you like the story. Thanks ^^

Foreword

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

"Full of plot twists, cliff hangers and constant surprises. Fantastic." - White's Review​

"You'll simply love it." - Little, big writers Review.

"A very unique plot, something you never read before. Includes romance, violence, comedy, and drama. One of the best Fanfic's I've read." - Dark wolves Review.  

 

 

       

Dear Readers;

Disclaimer:This story is inspired by a game app "10 days with my Devil" but all happenings or the plot is purely from my imagination (which can be quite crazy at times). Also the personalities of the characters are completely made up. I don't plagerize my work, and anything you find similar to another story you may have read is purely coincidental.

Warning: If you notice any mistakes forgive me, but English isn't my first language. But these mistakes are pretty small and I hope that they won't disturb your reading~

Authors Note: This is my first story. But with each and every chapter I improve and work harder, extending my imagination more and more ^-^  Do give this fic lots of love and bear with me! Please do subscribe and comment~

And lastly, Have fun reading!

xoxo

Love Maya :"3

 

                       

 

Ready for some adventure?