Army's Sanctuary

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Mmmm great capture Kris” He said to himself.

I felt my hands getting sweaty. He was so damn close

And even though it was quite creepy when he smelled me his voice and face was just so y it made my heart beat like crazy.

Do all angels have to be so freaking handsome?

Kris moved away from me a bit and I could finally breath properly.

He took out from his coat a small notebook and scribbled something on it before putting it back.

He sighed  

“That’s a third one in one night.”

He seemed to ignore the fact that I was standing right in front of him as he continued talking to himself. “Queen will be pleased”

Queen will be pleased? With what? Another ghost? Wait. Maybe I shouldn’t tell him that I’m a devil. That way I’ll be able to see where they keep ghosts and I’ll be able to find my mum.

“Any last wish before I take you with me?” Said the angel.

“No.” I said simply.

He smirked.

“That’s weird. Usually the poor helpless souls beg me for life or even try to run away which is the stupidest thing ever. But you.

Do you even know who I am?”

Act calmly Sun-Yung. He doesn’t know anything

Just don’t act suspiciously.

“I accepted my fate.”

His smirk became even bigger.

“I’m starting to like you. Pretty and a strong personality. Perfect”

I didn’t answer. I started at the ground with my head low.

“I think we could get you a vip room in the sanctuary”

Sanctuary?? Wait. Aren’t they supposed to lock ghosts in a prison or something?

Suho said they keep ghosts in rooms where they go nuts. Well, he mentioned it’s only a rumour because no devil stepped on exo m yet but still. A Sanctuary? Vip room?

Nothing made sense to me anymore.

“Can you take me from here already?”

Seriously, the more time he’s wasting the less I’ll have to find my mother.

He laughed. “Someone’s impatient already? I’ll find my friend and we can go”  

Kris then took my hand and before I could say a word a handcuffs appeared out of no where  locking  mine and Kris’s wrist.

I looked at him surprised but he just gave me a smile.

“Just in case” he said.

And before I could protest he began walking.

It was so hard to catch up with his speed.

He was walking but still his legs were so damn long that his one step for him was three steps for me. The wings he had just a while ago disappeared. Because it was so hard for me to catch up with him I was kind of walking behind him. I studied his body.

He was really skinny but tall. He was wearing a long black leather coat and skinny black jeans along with black boots.

He had many accessories. He had his ear pierced, wore a necklace and a few metal  bracelets. He didn’t look like an angel at all more like a vampire or something. However he had this kind of charm that would made you get attracted to him.

‘How did you die?” Asked Kris pulling me away from my thoughts.

I speeded up a bit to walk beside him.

“Car accident” I said. I wasn’t lying. But I wish he wouldn’t ask anymore questions. This is my only and only chance to get on exo m. If something goes wrong I won’t have another opportunity to save my mother.

“That’s sad” He said simply

. I just realized something.

Thinking of something going wrong I freaking completely forgot about LAY.

Oh . He’s one of the guardians right? Oh god, what if the friend Kris was looking for was LAY? He knows I’m a devil! He looked terrified after meeting me. I don’t think he would be happy to let me into exo m after the conversation we had back on exo k

Damn it. Great Sun-Yung why are you so stupid? How could I miss such an important issue.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter