Caught

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“I mean that she’s half an angel half a devil”

“What?!” I shouted out at the same time along with the others.

“You know that’s impossible” Said Kyungsoo

Lay looked confused himself. “Yes, I know but I’m certain,  I can feel angelic power from her. I just don’t understand how.. “

I felt my mind going dizzy for a moment. Too much happened today, hearing about Jongin’s death then Chanyeol kidnapping an angel and now this. Shouldn’t life after death be peaceful? Because my isn’t.

“M-maybe you got it wrong.” I said

Well I don’t know much about devils or angels but begin both of them at the same time? That’s quite unrealistic even as for me.

“I am not wrong. It’s easy for an me to feel if the person is a devil or an angel through their powers, but your powers however seem  somehow mixed up. Yes it seems like a complete nonsense but-”

“That’s enough” Said Hana suddenly

“I think it’s better if you’ll leave now. I don’t want to be rude, I’m sorry that you had to come all the way here but now that we had a little talk and you got to meet Sun-Yung but I think you need a rest.”

She stood up.

“Dear things such as  half angel- half devil don’t exist. You had a long day and you’ve been here for too long already. If the other angels will start to search you we’ll be in trouble. Come on I’ll walk you to the door” Said Hana making Lay stand up.

He looked at me with an expression that made me shiver a bit.

“That is not normal. There’s something wrong with her!” He said pointing at me.

From such a quiet calm and a little bit lost Lay he now looked dead anxious and cold.

“Get him out of here!” with Hana’s words Chanyeol and Sehun stood up to get Lay out. I sat there frozen. I wasn’t sure of what to think.

Hana collapsed on the chair once she heard the front doors closing with a loud slam.

“I don’t understand” I said shaking my head

“Don’t worry about it. That’s why I was concerned about having an angel in my house, they always make mess. Don’t worry sweetheart he probably doesn’t know what he’s talking about himself. It’s impossible to be a half angel- half devil” Said Hana

I nodded but I still felt strange.. Really strange to be honest.. The way my hand started to glow and Lay’s face expression when he pulled away from me. And his words “there’s something wrong with her” . Maybe Kai was right, maybe we shouldn’t trust him and as Hana said maybe he was just messing around but still, I felt really curious about all this along with being a bit worried.

Hana seemed to notice that all these thoughts are bothering me.

“Try not to think about it, it was just a stupid misunderstanding” She said giving me a weak smile.

Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun , Suho and Kyungsoo were silent for the whole time.

“And you” Said Hana pointing at Chanyeol “bring here an angel again and you’ll be removed  together with him from this house araso?” she said jokingly to cheer the atmosphere up a bit.  But it was still very awkward for all of us after all that   happened. “I’ll go have some rest, I suggest you too Sun-Yung” She said making her way upstairs. But before she walked o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter