The night before tomorrow

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"You don't have to." Jongin whispered when he realized what I was doing.

The wounds were deep so healing them  took me longer than I expected.  

“I do. None of this would happen if-”

“No.” Jongin cut me off sharply

“That’s not it Sun Yung. I’m just disappointed in one thing.” He continued

“I’m disappointed that you didn’t trust us. We know how important your mother is to you. We know how much you wanted to get her from exo m. We do too. You should have told us. Going on your own was the most stupid thing you could think of. Did you think we don’t want to help you?”

A feeling of guilt shot through me.

“No, you misunderstood… I just..I wanted to do it on my own because I know it was dangerous so I rather do it myself than bring you guys into this”

“Idiot” said Kai

Normally I would hit him straight away for calling me but not this time.

I should be thankful to him. If not he I don’t know what would happen to me on exo m, even worse, if any of the angels would realize I’m a devil.

But none of this matters now anyway.

I can’t hide anymore.

The only thing that bothers me is what had they done to my mum.

I don’t know what to think of this Queen’s army. If they had been collecting and training every single ghost that they captured through the good couple of years I can’t even imagine how big this army could be.

Not forgetting all the angel women who also have powers, not like here..

I suddenly felt a strong pulse in my head. An  intense headache hit me.

I closed my eyes for a moment because my body felt weakened.

“Are you okay??” Jongin asked noticing the sudden change on my face.

I opened my eyes to see that my fingers weren’t glowing as much as they did before.

And they were barely healing him.

Jongin gustily pushed my hand away from his face.

“Stop. Healing me makes you weaker” He said in reply to the puzzled look on my face.

“But-”

“I said I’m fine.”

Arguing with him would take me no where and I knew I wouldn’t win anyway  so I just kept quiet. The headache was slowly fading.

Kai sat up from his lying  position and before I could even blink he pulled me into a hug.

Making me almost fall on him from the sudden pull.

He pulled me into his arms, resting his head on my shoulder.

I was afraid to hug him back  because of the bruises he had all over his body.

We both realized that Sehun must have woke up everybody by now because we heard talking and footsteps but still Kai didn’t move an inch, holding me close to him.

“Promise me you’ll trust us from now on.” he said.

“I’ve always trusted you..”

“Don’t lie anymore then. And don’t hide things from us”

I just nodded my head in agreement.

I thought it won’t be enough to him but it was.

He let me free and just at the time Sehun walked in.

“You two  better hurry up downstairs and tell them everything. I nearly got killed by Kyungsoo for waking him up at this time”

I wanted to laugh at this but I realized that’s not the right time for jokes.

So I pulled a serious face on as the three of us left the bedroom making our way downstairs.

And I’ve actually started feeling nervous. Am I supposed to tell them that I ran away using Sehun and making him lie and getting Kai into trouble and putting him into danger.

How am I supposed to tell that to Hana?

I hadn’t got much time to think about it as the three of us soon found ourselves in  the living room.

Everyone was sat at the big dining table.  Chanyeol was yawing and Baekhyun was almost sleeping at the table while Suho and Kyungsoo we’re half asleep. They all were in their pyjamas with messy hair. Hana was the only one who was fully awake. And also, she was the first one to stand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter