Initiation

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“They want war? Then we’ll give them war.”

And with that, Kai teleported himself behind Kris.

It happened so fast that neither Kris or Tao noticed it.

Kai wrapped his arm around Kris’s neck from the back and squeezed his grip tighter and tighter. Just as Kris started choking Tao pulled Jongin away and pushed him down onto the ground with a kick in his stomach and then chest.

“Leave him alone!” I wanted to move and help him out somehow but I couldn't. My body wouldn’t move. I watched with tears running from my eyes as both Kris and Taogave Jongin painful kicks all over his body. Kris then pulled Kai by his collar.

“A spy huh? You had send a spy down to earth and pretend it’s a ghost? Nice try.

But I’m afraid you both have heard too much now, so we’ll get rid of both of you. So before I’ll kill you, tell me who’s behind all this huh?”

Kai didn’t answer. Instead he spit right at Kris’s face, making the other male furious. He pulled Kai up on  his knees  by his hair.

“Get her” Said Kris to Tao. The blonde angel walked towards me but just as he was  about right in front of me Kai’s back covered me.

He appeared so suddenly that   the punch he gave Tao made the taller male almost fall down. “How are we supposed to fight this bastard if he can teleport?!” Yelled Tao as he spit the blood from his mouth onto the ground.

“There is one way. You know what to do.” Was all said Kris

Kai quickly turned around to look at me. He grabbed my hand which signalized me that we’re going to teleport but it didn’t happened.

Kai suddenly froze. His eyes froze, he didn't even blink.

I shook him but his body was stiff. He was completely frozen.

“W-what the hell?” I heard a voice behind Kai. I looked over to see Tao standing with his eyes wide, looking straight at me.

The other one, Kris was stood frozen and still just like Kai.

I don’t know what’s happening but something just isn't right.

“How did you do that?”

I looked at Tao. His face was full of confusion but so was mine.

“D-did what?”

“How did you block yourself from my power?”

Oh snap.

Is his power to stop the time?

He came towards me but I quickly moved away.

“Stay right there! Don’t come any closer”

“Who are you?”

I didn’t answer. I can’t trust this guy

“Nevermind. It doesn’t matter now anyway, you both lost. And now you can either come with us or I’ll have you use force”

He began walking towards me again.

And I have no idea how it happened, or more like how I did it

But within  a move of my hand I made him fall down.

It was just as if his body was on strings that I could control.

With just a move of my hand I made him fly back and fall down.

I was amazed at myself and I just stood there looking at my hand but I quickly realized that’s not the right time for it.

I walked over to the astonished Tao still lying on the ground looking up at me startled.

I felt really powerful.

I could feel the heat mixed with adrenaline and power running through the veins in body. I concentrated myself on the angel lying underneath.

I into his power making him weaker and weaker. I could feel it

Even through I wasn't exactly sure how I did it, I could feel how the time goes back to normal and how Tao gets impotent and brittle.

It was unbelievable how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter