Company

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I slowly opened my eyes.

 

To my surprise I wasn't lying anymore on the couch in the living room. And D.O wasn't here either.

 

Instead I was lying on a big comfy bed.

 

I was in a medium size room which I guess was mine because of the pink walls and girlish decorations.

 

Wait a minute. Last night.

 

I slept with D.O.

 

I felt really ashamed of myself, how am I supposed to look at him right now and even worst; talk to him. Is he going to act like nothing happened? What if that's the only thing he wanted and now he'll just think of me as some kind of that gave away so easily?

 

I wanted to dig a deep hole that I could crawl into.

 

What if the others heard us last night?

 

Oh God please no. That would have been even worse.

 

I almost fell from my bed when I heard a knock on the door.

 

"Yes?" I said hesitantly being unsure if it's a good idea to let this person come in. What if it's one of the devils and will want to ask what happened between me and D.O last night, or even worse , what if it's the face Kai ready to at any moment?

 

The door opened and Kyungsoo entered my room with a bright smile on his face. "Oh so you're already woken up?^^" He walked towards the bed holding a board on which was a bowl of flakes and a glass of water. He handed me the board with my breakfast I guess? My eyes were wide open for the whole time and my mouth formed into a "o" shape.

 

"Good morning~" he said with a cute tone slightly messing my hair up.

 

"Is everything okay?" He said while I was still in shock. Is this even happening? Did D.O Kyungsoo just made breakfast for me and brought it into my bed? I must be dreaming.

 

All I did was nod.

 

"Did I hurt you last night? Are you sure you're okay? Oh my god I'm so sorry Sun-Young I-"

 

"No,no no!" I  ensured him. " I'm just really surprised that you did all this for me"

 

"It's just flakes and milk" He joked and it made me laugh .

 

"Yah, I meant that you care."

 

"What do you mean? Why wouldn't I care?"

 

"You know... I thought.. I thought that  what happened last night was just you know.. Because you felt like it. I thought you will forget about it and act like it never happen.."

 

He looked really shocked and I felt guilty  for judging him like this.

 

"Pabo, what are you saying?" he sighed and sat beside me on the bed.

 

"Listen, I love you Sun-yung. You might say it's quite too early for me to say these words but I'm more than certain about my feelings.

 

I'm not an . I care. And the love we made last night was amazing. I don't regret doing it. I'm just really ashamed of myself that it happened so quickly I feel like I forced you into it. And I feel really bad about that. "

 

His words are so honest and sweet. I was really wrong about him.

 

"You didn't force me into anything. I wanted it as much as you did. And I'm the one who should feel ashamed right now because I thought wrong about you. Sorry D.O "

 

His puffy lips pecked my cheek.

 

"Eat your breakfast~ I have to go to make something for the others as well before they wake up" He smiled and made his way towards the door.

 

"Wait!"

 

He turned around to look at me

 

"Something wrong?"

 

"Did you bring me into my room last night?"

 

D.O  smiled and nodded " I didn't want the others to wake up in the middle of the night and go to the living room to find you sleeping on the couch. Plus the couch isn't as comfortable as the bed"

 

"Thank you" was all I said before he left.

 

How come this tiny cutie carried me all the way to my room so gently that I didn't wake up?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter