It doesn't work anymore

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

»TGFS«

Kris is not bothering me for a week. It's not that I'm concern about him but I'm just curious. Curious and concern doesn't mean the same right? I can tell that he's avoiding me, everytime I'm near he will quickly look away and walk away. Well, I think it's the best thing he ever made! Good for him he will learn how to 'move on.'

"Guys do you know about the rumors?" One of my classmate said. They're all really into things like these. Talking and gossiping about other people's personal lives. Seriously, they should get a life.

"It's about Kris!" When I heard his name I closed the book that I'm reading and listen to whatever they will say.

"He's not seen dating girls for two weeks? I don't exactly know.."

"I also heard that he will go to China?"

"Really?! That's not true, Kris said that he will finish his studies here!"

Aish! They don't even know if the information they got was true. Seriously, why did I pay attention to this nonsense? If he is not dating other girls, that's good news. But him leaving me.. I mean leaving the country? That's impossible.

 

"Why are you not eating your food?" Tiffany said giving me the weirdest look as I stopped playing with my spoon.

"Is Kris going back to China?" I asked out of the blue. Tiffany stopped eating before facing me.

"Ofcourse he won't! I mean, father won't let him. Why did you asked?" I just shook my head and eat the food infront of me.

Why did I asked her that? I should stop listening to fake rumors. While we're on the midst of eating, my phone rung.

"Oh Shimjang.. Hello?" -me

"Hello.." My eyes popped as my hearbeat doubles. I stood up and run to know who picked up his phone. Who the hell is that girl on the other line? Why does she have his phone? Does she know that Luhan has a girlfriend? Why did Luhan let her borrow his phone? Argh! Too many questions that even Plato can.t answer.

I stopped as I saw Luhan laughing with his friends while playing badminton. I think I overeacted, but who could blame me? My boyfriend's phone was with someone right now!

"Shimjang!" I shouted to get his attention. He looked at my direction and gave the racket

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter