She Belongs To You

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Siwon said that they rushed here because Kris saw a picture of Luhan taken here."

Tiffany and I are currently eating breakfast alone. I told Kris that I wanted to spend some quality time with Tiffany because I know after this, we'll be busy for the preparations of the wedding.

And ofcourse, I wanted to be alone with her because I want to know what made Kris act like that.

"Why is Luhan here?" I sipped on my coffee and stare at Tiffany.

She gulped the bread before talking. "That's also my question. I haven't talked with him for quite a while."

I nodded and frowned. Whatever his reasons are, I don't care. I don't want to know. I'm afraid to know.

"Oh?! Ffany?!" A guy shouted.

Tiffany waved her hands while smiling so I turned to see who it was.

"Taecyeon!" She shouted and stood up to hug eachother.

"My girlfriend just arrived last night that's why we chose to celebrate here." His voice is really deep.

"Wow, that's nice to hear." Tiffany invited him and he excused himself and told us that he'll just tell his friends that he found a table.

The cafe became noisy when they entered.

"Tiffany this is my girlfriend." He pointed a petite blonde girl and she stepped forward to shake hands with Tiff.

"Tiffany" My bestfriend said and the girl nodded.

They all looked at me so I also shook her hand. "Seohyun."

She nodded and bowed a little. "Jessica."

I stopped for a second when I heard her voice and her name. It both sound familiar.

"Uhm..." She whispered and looked at my hand that's still holding her hand.

"Oh... Sorry." I removed my hands and we all took our seats.

"By the way, I also invited your cousin."

With the mention of the word, 'cousin', I became agitated.

Tiffany looked at the person at my back before her eyes landed on mine. With her face, I know it already.

"Lu- Luhan, why are you here?" She stuttered.

I heard a chair moved. "Why? Am I not allowed to be here?" There's humor in his tone but I don't feel like laughing.

Tiffany let out an awkward laugh so as the others.

"I was just shocked." She put down her fork and stood up. "We need to go, we need to prepare for the wedding."

I frowned on her announcement. She should calm down. I'm not even affected with the presence of her cousin.

"You're also invited on the wedding?" Jessica said then the waiter started serving their food.

I quickly looked at her and then I remembered. She's the girl who called Kris last time. She already have a boyfriend but why did she confessed to him? Or she just started dating this Taecyeon? I don't know and I don't care.

"Not just invited. I am the bride." I smiled but inside, I want to roll my eyes.

She blinked twice before it hit her. "Oh yes... Seohyun. Congrats!"

I smiled again and excused ourselves.

I stomped my way out of that cafe. She looked scared a while ago. She should be.

"Hey! Seohyun wait up!" Tiffany shouted so I stopped. "What's wrong with you?"

I rolled my eyes at her. Finally! I already rolled my eyes!

"That girl. That Jessica was flirting with Kris when he was still in LA!"

Tiffany's eyes widened. "What?! Hey calm down, hyun."

I glared at her. "Calm down?! Kris invited that girl on our wedding? Really?! I can't believe him!"

She grimaced at me and told me to calm down.

While we're walking, I saw Kris and Siwon talking with girls wearing bikinis.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" She whispered with gritted teeth.

I raised my brows. "Very clearly."

We walked towards them. I was shocked when Tiffany lifted her shirt and revealed her bikini top. She's now wearing her bikini top and shorts.

"Yah! What are you doing?" I tried to cover her but she lifted my dress.

I'm wearing a maxi dress. I have my simwear inside but still, I'm not confident to show my body just like her.

"Yah! What are you doing Ffany?!" I screamed because she's pulling the knot of my dress.

I keep on screaming then I felt someone s an arm on my waist.

"What are you doing to her?" Kris asked his sister.

She crossed her arms and shrugged her shoulders. "You guys seem like enjoying your conversation there, you may continue."

Siwon smiled widely and pulled his girlfriend.

"Let's leave them here." Kris whispered before pulling me with him.



The weather is nice. It is not sunny and it is not rainy. Just enough for me to sit on the sand and watch the waves.

"I always remember that scene where you told me that you can't stay away from me even if you wanted to."

I looked up at him. He is standing while looking at the ocean. He sighed and nodded.

"Do you want to swim?"

I looked at him from head to toe. He is wearing board shorts and a black sleeveless shirt. He's ready to swim anytime.

"Uhmm..." I trailed off.

Swimming means showing my body and I don't like that. Especially now that there are some strangers.

"We can swim on the private pool of the hotel where we're staying." He lend his hand and I accepted it.



I'm still inside the bathroom. I told him that my stomach is aching but he is not buying my lie.

"Hey... Listen to me, you don't need to be ashamed. I am your husband. I love you."

I slowly opened the door and his eyes was the first thing I see. He is only looking at my eyes and I can't help but do the same.

"I love you." He repeated.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter