Strong

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't sleep because I know after two hours he'll be here. I'm not yet ready to face him. Let's say that what they told me was a lie but what about the picture? What's the story behind it? And that 'cheating' post of Jia make me shiver every time.

And just what I've thought, after some hours, someone opened my door. There's no use of locking it since they have spare keys.

I didn't move or close my eyes. I'm just staring at the ceiling while I saw how he came close. I felt tears escaped my eyes. It's still dark so I hope he won't notice.

"Hey.."

The sound of his husky voice filled my room. He sat on my bed and wiped the tears on my cheeks. I didn't move and didn't even look at him. I just let my eyes fixed on the ceiling while I think about everything that had happened and things that I've found out.

"I didn't know that Mr. Li told everyone that I agreed on the marriage. I never talked to him, Hyun. I only focused myself on his business. I said that-"

"But you were with Jia."

I interrupted him and he wiped my tears again. I let him touch me, I let him talk. I'll let him do whatever he wants because one wrong word will make me end this.

"I was drunk and she was forcing me to take a picture. I was looking down and she lift my face up."

I nodded half-heartedly. He moved and now he's lying beside me. I can feel his breath on my left cheek.

"I stayed because I needed to talk with some businessmen. I never talked with Mr. Li. I'm sorry."

He moved closer to hug me. His head is buried on my neck as he gently gives it gentle kisses.

"Hyun, please talk. Are you mad at me?"

He whispered and I wiped my own tears because his face is still buried on my neck.

"Can you blame me? I felt so betrayed, Kris. You didn't even call to update me about your thoughts."

My voice cracked and he sat up to wipe my unending tears. I just feel so upset about everything.

"He confiscated my phone and he never let me use my personal laptop. I hold on to his promise that if I solved the problem in his company, I can marry you and have a happy life with you without anyone intruding us. He promised me, Hyun. I hold on to that because somehow there's hope in me that maybe he'll change because I'm his grandson. But I was wrong. He took advantage of my trust and used my account to email everyone."

His voice cracked as he sobbed and it caught my attention. I sat up and looked at him. He is crying.

"I don't care about him but of course, I'm a grandson after all. There's a part of me which is seeking for his love. A love from someone blood related."

I hugged him as I saw sadness in his eyes. He kept this to himself for a month.

I don't care anymore. I don't care about the truth, the lie, or even the pain. I only care about Kris. I love him so much and it kills me seeing him like this.

I've known him as someone who is cold-hearted and selfish. I never thought that he finally melted. I never thought he can cry and be this hopeless. But I guess he can only be like this with me. And only for me.

He hugged me tight as he buried his damp face on my neck. I rested my chin on his shoulder as I patted his back.
 

 

Kris said that he'll gather everyone in his house for them to know about everything. I told him to do this tomorrow because he's tired and I'm emotionally not yet ready but he insisted. He already talked with my parents and they called the Wus to explain everything to them. He also invited the Mengs and Mr. Li.

He never mentioned anything to them that's why when they arrived, they were shocked after seeing me.

"What is she doing here?!"

Mrs. Meng said while pointing at me.

"She's supposed to be here."

Yixing said while putting down the hand of his mom. He gave me a reassuring smile and I can only give him a weak smile.

"What is this Jiaheng?"

Mr. Li calmly asked while eyeing his grandson.

"I'm not letting anyone of you again to hurt us. If you get in between us, you'll get crushed."

He said that while eyeing everyone in the room, including Luhan who just arrived with Siwon.

Tiffany immediately ran and hugged Siwon while whispering everything to him.

“Can we all sit and eat lunch first?”

Mr. Wu blurted out, trying to remove the heavy atmosphere that was building up inside their house.

“How can we suppose to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter