Wait

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, let us all thank TWINDLE WINKLE POSTER SHOP for the amazing poster and background ♥ :)

========================================================

"Congratulations everyone, you are now graduates!"

The whole theater was filled with claps and cheers. I also clapped my hands while finding my girl.

"Umma! Appa!"

She hurriedly run to hug her parents and I saw how happy she is just by looking at her eyes which sparkles every time.

"Umma, Appa, Oppa!"

Tiffany suddenly appeared in front of us and we formed a group hug.

Finally they're graduates!

While her parents and my parents were busy talking, I sneakily pulled her to give her a warm embrace.

"Congratulations! Finally we can get married."

I and she removed from the hug.

"Not this early!"

She said while rolling her eyes. I pinched her cheeks. She's really beautiful. She's becoming more and more beautiful in my eyes.

She told me that she'll marry me after she got her license as an engineer. I don't want to insist especially if it's about her dreams and all. As long as she'll marry me, I'm cool with it.

"Kris, Hyun! Let's go! My treat!"

There's an excitement in her mother's voice. She looked at us with a teasing look, I just shrugged it off but Hyun rolled her eyes. She's really not a fan of joking and teasing.

"Auntie, can I take Hyun with me after our lunch?” I asked when Seohyun went to Tiffany. “Uncle, can I take her later?” I added when her dad joined our conversation.

“Just make sure that you’ll bring her home. Remember that you two are not yet married.”

Mr. Seo said as he tapped my shoulder and went inside their car.

“I’ll follow.”

I shouted when I saw Seohyun looking at me from the window of their car.

I got inside the car and sat beside Tiffany. Dad is driving while mom is sitting beside him.

"Can't believe that you will change."

Dad blurted out. Breaking the silence inside the car.

"I know he'll change, Greg! What I can't believe is that Seohyun will actually fall for him."

Mom said while looking at me using the rearview mirror. I can't help but smile at her remark. She's in love with me. That's nice to hear from other people.

"I can't really believe that she's actually in love with you."

Tiffany added which made me smile even more. Damn. They should stop it, it makes me blush and I don't wanna look gay.

"Well, she belongs to me since day one."

I said and bite my lip to stop my self from smiling. I'm so damn happy. I'm always happy when I'm with her but this time, the happiness is overflowing. Everything feels so surreal.

When we were young, I always imagined that she will be my wife and her gentle hands will be the hands I'll hold while walking down the aisle. I'd be lying if I won't say that I've never dreamt of kissing her.

 

 

"I'll bring her home before midnight, I promise." I told her parents after our mini celebration for their graduation.

I nodded at her father before helping her get inside my car.

She gave her mother her graduation coat and hat so she's now wearing a light blue dress.

She's really beautiful and her body is also eye-catching. This is the reason why I don't like her wearing short clothes when going out. I don't like seeing other guys drool over my property.

"Where are we going?"

My thoughts were cut when she spoke.

"It's a surprise, Hyun."

I can't really hide my smile especially when I'm alone with her. It feels like I came from somewhere and now I'm back home. My home is always where she is, or maybe she is my home. I live in her. I live with her. I live for her.

"It's already 4:35 in the afternoon, Kris. I'm sleepy and I hate surprises."

Her tone made me chuckle. She always acts annoyed but she can't hide the excitement in her voice.

"Why here?" She asked after I parked the car in Namsan Park.

"We'll date." I plainl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter