Complicated

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

»TGFS«

   It's the 2nd day of our school festival. Yesterday was really a blast for me. First is I found out that Kris really is serious and I don't even know why am I a little bit happy about that. Second is my boyfie looks cute when he's jealous. And lastly, mom and dad accepted our relationship after some interviews.

Flashback
   "Mom, dad.." I don't know how to start confessing to them so I looked at Luhan and tighten my hold to his hand as a sign for help. "Good evening Mrs and Mr Seo." Luhan said as he bowed infront of my parents. Mom also bowed to him while dad looked at his risk watch before answering him "Good evening too. Who are you? What are you doing here? Why are you with our daughter?" I was shocked by my dad's straight forward questions. "I'm Luhan, sir. I'm here to bring your daughter home and to make sure she's safe. I'm with her because I'm her boyfriend." Waaahh!! Mom and dad's eyes were like going to pop out. "Luhan? You mean the Xi Luhan? The owner of the Planet O malls around the world? Kris' cousin? Oh gosh! You're so handsome." Luhan nodded as he bowed his head, I bet he's shy. I looked at mom and signaled her to stop being so hyper. "So? I bet you're comfortable because you already have a future because of your family's wealth.." Dad said as he looked at Luhan straight to his eyes. I think he wants to burn shimjang alive. "Yes sir. But, I'm planning a more stable future with your daughter. I'm taking up business management course and I'm also helping our company when it come to handling our business. I want to earn money by myself because I want a perfect future with your daughter." He said as he look at my dad. He's doing his best for me, I'm really lucky.. so lucky. "Don't worry Luhan.. if Juhyun is happy, we'll also be happy for her too. And as her mother, I want a guy that perfectly suit her. I hope it's you." Mom said and poke dad that was just staring blankly on the table. "She is a strong girl, for your information. Even if she fall down, she will quickly stand up and continue walking. But like a glass, she is fragile. She easily breaks that's why she should be handled with care. If Juhyun said yes .. my rejection will just ruin everything. There's no objection for my part." Dad said as he stood up and tap Luhan's shoulder.
End of flashback

   "Daydreaming huh?" My thoughts were ruined by a giant stupid jerk. "What are you doing here?" He stand up properly and gave me his credit card that made me furrowed my brows. "I'll sing!" He cooly said and walk towards the mic but I quickly stopped him before he could start. "The hell Wu?! You really don't know how to follow rules, do you?" He hissed at me as he grab our booth's flyer that was on my hand. "No rules for Kris Wu, my dear. I'll do whatever I want .. I can love you even if you'll stop me." He said as he continued arranging the mic while me? I was left dumbfounded. Aish this guy.. he might be the cause of my death. He made my heart stopped a beat again! "OMG! Kris will sing??" Bora said as she started to squeel. I just nodded and rolled my eyes as I gave her his credit card. She quickly grab it and went to the counter. "Seo! What's the pin??" I sigh and tap Kris' arm. "What??" He asked irritatingly so I slap his arm harder that made him groan. "Pin??" I said while my arms were crossed. "0628!" He shouted and went back on arranging the mic, the piano and the guitar. What is he planning to do?? A concert?? Haha! He don't even know how to sing. I went back to Bora and typed his pin. Wait?? '0628'?? Is it just me or this is my birthday. "Why are you smiling??" I quickly looked at Bora as I raised my brow. "I'm not!" I said as I walk to Kris and gave him his credit card. "Mic test mic test??" He said as he tapped the mic, everyone gathered around as cheers enveloped the place. "Hello everyone! Wassup? Dude hit it!" He said as he motion Lay to play the piano. Lay is my classmate he's an engineering student too, and he's incharge to sing all the songs but I don't know how this jerk convinced him to play for him. "This song is actually for the girl who introduced me to this thing called love.." He said then looked at me. And again, he cast a spell that made my heart skip a beat. How dare you Kris? How dare you made me feel this way? "But right now I'm sad because she loves someone else. Everyone knew me so well right? I will not just give up.. So Seo Ju Hyun" He said then pointed at me. Everyone gasp as whispers were heard.

"That's Luhan's girlfriend right?"


"OMG?? I thought he likes me??"


"She's not that p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter