Truth

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up and thanked heavens that I got to sleep since we'll have a report for today. I will graduate soon so I need to work really hard. I should stop thinking about things that will disturb my focus on my studies.

"Oh? What happened on your eyes?"

As soon as I got down, mom noticed my swollen eyes. I went in front of the mirror and grimaced when I saw my face. I cried too much last night.

"I reviewed our report for today, that’s why."

“Hyun, what happened to Luhan? I mean how is he doing lately?”

My eyes landed on mom and saw how she diverted her gaze from me to look at her phone.

“I don’t know. I’m not talking with him anymore. Why?”

She shrugged her shoulders, still not looking at me. “I’m just curious because you know, he’s the first guy you introduced to us.”

I quickly eat my breakfast to avoid the questions of my mom. It feels weird that she’s asking about Luhan when these past days, she always tell me to call Kris over to eat dinner or something.

 

I went to school with a heavy heart but I managed to set aside my personal issues for my academics. There’s still a part of me who is believing in Kris but there’s a bigger part which wants to call him and break up with him right now. Our report ended well and I also thanked my groupmates who helped when I stuttered because some things are bugging my mind.

While I was walking to eat lunch, I saw Luhan and it seems like he has been waiting for me because when he saw me, he immediately ran towards my direction. Since I can sense that he knew something, I asked him to eat lunch with me.

“How did you know that Kris is with Jia?”

I have no time to beat around the bush. I need clarifications right now, in this moment, in this place and at this time.

“He is my cousin.”

He said before biting on his burger. I don’t like his tone, it feels like he’s making fun of me or I’m just thinking too much.

“Ok, goodbye. If you will not take me seriously then I have no time for you.”

I sternly said and stood up. I don’t care if I haven’t touched my food yet. I put money on our table and walked out the fast food chain.

“Wait up! Alright I’ll tell you!”

He grabbed my arm and dragged me and we sat on the bench in a nearby park.

I stayed quiet while watching the kids laughing and playing around. I wish that I can go back on being a kid. No stress, no drama and no heartaches.

“I’ve heard that they will continue on the marriage. I didn’t believe because I’m not dumb to not know how he is crazily in love with you, but when I saw Taewoo yesterday… It confirmed everything, they talked with the Wu’s about it.”

What?? They didn’t even tell me and Kris? For goodness sake! I breathe in and out to avoid myself to explode in here. I need to calm myself.

“I need to talk to them.”

I said and dialed our driver’s number. I need to confirm everything.

Yes, I think I’m such a fool to still believe that maybe Luhan is lying, maybe he is just trying to screw my relationship with Kris.

IDIOT! You’re such an idiot Seohyun! You already saw the evidence.

“Ma’am?”

My thoughts were cut when I heard the driver called me.

I quickly get in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter