That's It.

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the third movie, I got up and excused myself. He was so into the movie and everytime I asked him something he will just say that we'll talk after the movie. I decided to just go out and find Tiffany besides I'm not a fan of action movies.

I went to their kitchen and found Siwon drinking coffee while playing with his phone. He blinked his eyes a few times when he saw me standing infront of him.

"Hey? How did you got here? Tiffany is upstairs."

He said while eyeing me from head to toe. It's like he is asking my existence in this house. I smiled and sat at the chair parallel to him.

"I got here with Kris."

I said before biting the apple that I grabbed on the table.

"With Kris? Where are you earlier?"

He asked me like I'm a criminal and I 'm not telling the truth. Well I can't blame him. They knew me as an anti-Kris Wu that's why it's really a shock to see me mentioning his name comfortably.

"Inside his room. We're having a movie marathon."

He laughed hysterically while closing his eyes and when he opened it, he wiped some tears which escaped from it. I smiled.

"Tears of joy."

He declared before facing me again. This time with his serious face.

"I've been with Kris since forever. I've seen how dead he is inlove with you. And I've seen how you crushed his heart for a few times. Kris told me that he agreed on being your rebound. I feel sorry for him though."

I gulped and put down the apple that I was eating. I let him continue on what he is saying because I want to know more.

"Hyun, please stop this. Stop making him feel things that he shouldn't feel. If you don't lo-"

"I love him, Siwon."

I cut his words because it pains me. It hurts hearing those words from someone who is really close to him. All of them think that I'm playing with him. It's the truth back then but right now I'm sure. I'm sure that I love him and no one else. Siwon widened his eyes while looking at me. I can see that he can't believe it. He can't believe that this will happen. That this is happening.

"Impossible. But I guess they're really right when they said that nothing's impossible. That guy...finally he stole you."

He got up and hugged me. I hugged him tight while rubbing his back.

It's not just Kris who is happy, but also Siwon and all his other close friends. They were the ones who saw how I've hurt him and how he chase me just to love him back.

I widen my eyes when someone grabbed me away from Siwon.

"How could you?! Who gave you the permission to hug my Seohyun?!"

I giggled at his outburst. Siwon raised both of his hands like he is surrendering his whole life to Kris.

"Easy man! I'm just congratulating her."

Siwon said while laughing when Tiffany came down and hugged him by the side.

"You can congratulate her without touching her."

Tiffany and I laughed at the same time.

"Aigoo! My bestfriend is yours, oppa! Stop being so possesive. We'll go. Take care, Hyun."

She said still laughing before kissing my cheek and tapping her brother's chest. They then went out and now, I'm left with Kris.

"I'm sorry." He started then he sat down on the chair. He is still holding my hand that's why I'm standing infront of him.

"I don't want to see anyone touching you or being too close to you like that. I might die because of jealousy. Please don't hate me because I'm like this. Don't hate me because I love like this. I'm really sorry."

He said before hugging me, his face is buried on my stomach. I smiled and tapped his shoulder which made him to look at me.

"It's ok, Kris. Love me in your own way. I won't mind."

I said then was shocked when he pulled me. Now I'm sitting on his lap.

"I love you before."

He whispered before kissing my forehead.

"I love you right now."

Now he gently kissed my nose.

"And I will love you forever."

He whispered infront of my lips before kissing it. His kisses were so gentle like my lips are sacred and he doesn't want to hurt it.

I kissed him back, as gentle as his kisses. He put his right hand on my nape while his other hand on my waist. I encircle my arms around his neck.
His kisses were digging deep into my heart and soul. His warm breath contradicts his cold personality. I remembered how I cursed and hated him before. All the memories poured into me as I felt him hugged me closer, erasing the distance between our bodies. His hands were moving from my spine up to my neck. This is the most passionate kiss I've ever received and I feel so happy. So happy that I don't want to stop. I felt his right hand traveled from my waist up to the side of my and he gasped before stopping the kiss.

We're both panting infront of each other's face. He is closing his eyes while I'm looking at him and his red lips. Then I widen my eyes when I realized why he gasped and stopped the kiss. It's because he almost touched my front. Oh my!

"Make out." He suddenly said while pouting. "We just made out, Hyun. We kissed and this time you didn't push me away."

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter