Still

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

»TGFS«

Listen To This♥

  Up until now the thought of our breakup is not sinking in my mind yet, it's just very hard to accept that we ended our long term relationship because of a very unacceptable reason. It ! I spent the whole week crying. I can't eat well, or should I say I'm really not eating these past few days. The worst kind of pain is when you want to smile just to stop the tears in your eyes but it never worked, still the pain kept on suffocating you and your tears just won't stop falling. I hate myself, I hate what I'm feeling right now. I feel so weak.

  "I told you! Stop crying, eat your food and did I already told you to stop crying?" Dad said as he grab his suitcase ready to leave. He also prepared breakfast for me. I already told my parents about the break up yesterday since they've been speculating so I confirmed their speculations and told them that we're over.

  "I'll accompany her going to school, no need to worry honey." Mom said as she fixed dad's necktie and kissed his cheek, I rolled my eyes and bite the waffle on my hand. I don't know if I'm ready to face all of them especially my shimjang. Oh right cancel 'my shimjang' and replace it with 'Luhan'. When dad exit the house, mom immediately sat beside me and asked me to tell her all the details. I told her everything, and I'm glad that she didn't cut my story by her comments because usually when I'm telling something she will interfere by throwing questions or commenting right away. But this time, she seemed so focused on what I am saying and just nodding her head.

  "Don't think that he didn't love you.." She said after I ended my story. "You know what Joo Hyun, how many times will I have to tell you that you're still young? I mean you will meet many guys with different personalities and characteristics. Yes I know how it feels, how painful it is to be treated like that but you should know that your world is not revolving only for him. Think of the people around you, think of Tiffany. What will she feel if she will see you like this? You know what, you're the prettiest and someone is more deserving to have you. To take care of your heart and will never do something to disappoint you. Don't worry, someone will come and make you realize why it didn't worked with anybody else." She patted my head before she stood up and prepared herself to accompany me going to school. I guess she's right, I really should move on. One week of crying is enough. I should fix myself and take back my heart from him.

 

   "Smile not to hide the pain. Smile to end the pain. Dad and I hate to see you like that. Chin up beauty queen. " Mom said before I went out the car. I smiled and waved at her. Exactly! I should also consider the feelings of the people around me.

   I was shocked when someone pulled me and hug me from the back. "Joo Hyun-ah.. My cousin is really a total freak and I'm so sorry.. Pls don't let that be the reason to end our friendship." I smiled and face Tiff.

   "I won't let our friendship end Tiff." I said before she gave me a warm bear hug. I really love this pink buddy. Even if my world is on maze mode right now, she still managed to find a way and make me smile.

   "Oppa is really worried about you." I raised my brows and pout my lips as we started walking inside. "He said that you're not answering his messages and when he called you, your phone's off. He wanted to go to your house, good thing I stopped him and lied that you texted me saying that you're ok." She made a peace sign that somehow made me giggle.

   "He cares too much.." I said as I saw Kris with his friends sitting on the bench. His other friends were busy chatting while him? He is just staring intently at the ground while his earphones are on. "That's his problem. He cares too much and hurt too much.." Tiffany said.

   When Siwon saw Tiffany he immediately stood up and told his friends to approach us. "Honey.." He said and kissed Tiffany on the cheek. I closed my eyes and sigh. "Stop it.. Hyun is not yet recovering." She really don't know how to whisper or her voice is just so loud. "It's ok Tiff." I said and smiled at them. Tiffany nodded and was about to grab my arm when someone pulled me.

   "Are you sure?" Kris said and looked at the right side. I followed his gaze and saw Luhan .... walking with Minah. I quickly looked away, looked down and held my tears. I don't want Luhan to see me crying over him. If he wants a breakup, I'll give him that!

   I looked up to meet his gaze. "What do you want me to do?" I asked then rolled my eyes. "I'm not asking you to do something. I just want to see your reaction." He replied and gave me a smirk. A smirk?? I don't know if it's a smirk or a smile. All I know is that he look so handsome today. Wait? Yes.. Luhan. I'm talking about Luhan. Luhan is handsome today.

   "Tiff, guys. I'll just accompany her." He said while pointing at me.

   "I'm with you, man!" Siwon said and tapped Kris' back. "I love you Joo Hyun." He added that made me furrow my brows.

   "Fudge you!" Kris said while laughing and grab my arm then leave them still laughing.

   I softly punched his stomach that made him say "Ouch.. Why?" I rolled my eyes at him and continued walking while he follows. "It's not like I punched you! OA!" I said and slap his arm.

   "Hey.. You're harrasing me." He said and held my hand. I quick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter