I can't

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Seohyun's POV)

 

 

I quickly run to approach Tiffany but I was shocked when she welcome me with a slap. I gasp as I felt my cheek stinged from her sudden slap.

"Oh my! I'm sorry Hyun." She quickly said when she realized what she had done. I just nod. "But why? Why do you have to do this? Why do you have to hurt him? I'm sorry but you deserve that. You need to wake up Hyun, you need to wake up." She said and left me.

I started crying when Luhan appeared again in my vision. "I said stop right?! Are you happy now? Why are you so capable of ruining me?" I said before leaving him standing there.

I drive my way to the Wu's. I hope Kris is not mad. I hope we're ok. I hope he'll understand. When I got there, I quickly get down my car.

"Is Kris here?" I first asked the guard but to my dismay, he is not here. Where will I find him? Where on earth Kris Wu? Where on earth are you?

"Didn't he informed anyone? Please tell me where he is." He asked me to go inside but I refuse. "Ah. I remember, he went out to meet Mrs. Meng to negotiate about their partnership. Maybe they're in the hospital." I quickly thank him and drive quick but safe.

 

 


"Yixing, we'll leave now. I think Jia's ok there." I hide as I saw Mrs. Meng talking to Yixing. He agreed to his mom and they go inside the elevator.

I slowly opened the door of Jia's room and found out that he is here. He is leaning on a sofa which is at the right of Jia's bed. His eyes were closed while his chest is moving up and down because of his heavy breathing.

"Excuse me?" I almost die in shocked when someone poked my shoulder. Good thing Kris didn't see me. I looked up and my eyes widened as I saw Mr. Meng. I bowed down my head and apologized.

"You don't need to apologize Ms. Seo. Should I call him out for you?" I just stared at him as I saw him showing his warm smile at me. He's nice not like his wife.

"No.. Thank you Mr. Meng." I thought he'll go in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter