Busy

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure you don't want me to call Seohyun so she can accompany you to go to the airport?" Mom asked for the nth time.

"Nope." I always say. Why would I call someone who pushed me away? And besides if she wants space then I'll give her that.

Mom got in and sat beside dad in front as I carried my suitcase and put it at the back of the car. They told me that they will be my chaperon for today.

"Maybe Seohyun doesn't want you to go that's why."

I laughed at my Mother's remark. She's frowning while looking at me. "Why are you laughing?"

I got in the backseat and put on my seatbelts. "I'm just happy and excited for my own business." I put out my phone and saw that there's a message from Yixing.

'Take care, Wu. I'll take good care of your property while you're gone.'

I raised my brow and quickly called him. This er surely knows how to get me.

"Oh? Did you change your mind?" His laugh was the first thing I heard.

" you." He laughed again at my remark. "Listen Yixing. Seohyun will never like you because she's so in love with me so don't even try."

"Listen Wu. I know that. So don't accuse me of stealing because you are the only person I know who can do that. Even with closed eyes." I can't help but also laugh.

"Just protect her at all cost." I heard him sighed.

"I will. Don't worry." He said and I ended the call.

I really want to back-out from this but I don't want to fail her. Maybe she's right. Maybe we need to part to prove the both of us something. Something that will never be tested if we're together.

"Always call us, ok? Take care, Kris. We will miss you. I honestly don't want you to go but I know you really want this. Call us." Mom is already crying as she embraced me.

"Call if you need anything." Dad patted my shoulder before I grabbed my suitcase and went inside.

I sighed while waiting for the plane to go. I put out my wallet and look at the photo of Seohyun that I took when we're just in middle school. Her bangs are so thick. It made me smile. I've never experienced liking anyone else but her. If I haven't met her, I think I will never know how to love.

"Excuse me?" My thoughts got interrupted by someone.

I looked up and saw a petite girl having a hard time lifting her luggage.

"Can you help me?" She shyly said and I stood up to lift her things to put it above. "Thank you." I just nodded at her and re my seat.

I put out my phone to turn it off. I get the earphones that was attached in front of me to listen to some music. I also put out the folder that dad gave me to review what's written on it.

I need to focus on this. I need to fix this in a short period of time because I want to come home. I want to be back for Seohyun. I want to see her proud her. I want to feel her longingness.

"Omo?!" The girl beside me caught my attention. I put off my earphones and faced her while frowning.

She looked back and giggled. "So? You're Wu Kris?" I frowned even more as she giggled again while covering . "I'm Jessica Jung." She showed me her hand and I shook it, still confused.

"I'm sorry but why do you know me?" I don't want to sound rude but I feel irritated.

"Engineer Jessica Jung. One of the engieers assigned for building your company." She widely smiled.

My eyes widened when I remembered something. "Jung? You mean you're the daughter of one of our shareholders?" She nodded and and I smiled.

"What a coincidence huh?!" She said and I shrugged my shoulders.

I went back on reviewing the papers so that I'll know how to answer the questions of anyone regarding our company.

"Do you want some cola?" She asked when an attendant passed by us.

I just shook my head, still focusing on the papers.

"Which do you like better? LA or Canada?" She blurted out.

I faced her while frowning. "LA. Obviously." I hope she saw how irritated I am with her so she will stop asking questions.

She giggled. "You're indeed cold."

I didn't reply nor look at her because I'm not in the mood for a conversation right now, especially because I'm focusing on the papers.

After an hour of reading the papers, I put it down to rest. I massaged my temple and grabbed the bottle of water to drink. It's already May, next month will be Seohyun's birthday. I want to be there but I know I can't because I still need to fix this and she's still busy with getting that damn license.

 

 

I woke up when the pilot announced that we're landing. I stretched my back and my neck then looked at the person beside me and saw her sleeping peacefully.

I softly tapped her arm. "Hey, we're here." I said when she opened her eyes.

She smiled at me before saying, "Thank you. Can you put down my luggage?" I nodded at her.

We both stood up and I helped her get her bags after that, I immidiately get down to call the assistant that dad hired to help me.

"Mr. Wu?" Someone shouted and a guy waved his hand so I rushed towards him.

"I'm Park Jin Young. I'll be your assistant for your stay here." We bowed to eachother and his eyes widened. "Oh? Miss Jessica?" He called the person behind and she appeared beside me.

"Jinyoung! I really want you to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter