Out Of Here

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

»TGFS«


After Sehun ended the call. My shaking hands dialed Kris' number. He's not answering. What happened? Is that the reason why he's so nervous a while ago. Jia.. Who is she? What if she is Kris' love. No, no I'm the one whom he loves. I stopped from thinking when a silver trailblazer stopped infront of me.

 

"Seohyun!" Sehun went out and gave me a comforting hug. Before I could ask questions he pulled me inside the car and drove off.

When the light went red I quickly take the chance to ask him.

 

"Sehun.." I started and poke his arm then he looks at me. "Why? What happened? Who is Jia?" I asked trying to sound normal as possible, preventing my voice to shake. He removed his gaze from me and look straight at the road.

 

"Jia's a friend. A family friend." He said, poker faced. I sigh and just turn my back at him to look at the view outside.

 

"Really.. Seohyun.. You don't have to worry." He said after a long silence. I think he heard my sobs. Yes, I'm crying for thinking too much. I hate myself for being this sensitive. I wiped my tears and face him.

 

"When will I hear your 'Seohyun noona'?" I joked trying to lighten the heavy atmosphere.

 

"You're just 3 years older and besides I look older than you. So quit hoping.. I will not call you noona." That made me laugh. He really is like Kris. Poker faced, cold and stubborn.

 

My heart started to beat fast when the car stopped infront of the hospital. I suddenly felt warm hands on mine.

 

"Kris hyung loves you." Sehun said before he got off and opened the door for me. He lend his hand that I immediately accept. I hold his hand tight like my life depends on it.

 

"Hyung loves you." He said while we're inside the elevator. He said that like a reminder.. I should calm myself. I might over react.

 

*Ting*

 

The sound echoed inside my head. I stopped when the elevator opened.

 

"Hyun! Aish!" I was shocked when Sehun is between the elevator doors trying to keep them open.

 

"I'm so sorry." I said while we're walking on the corridors looking for room 365. He just nod his head.

 

We stopped as we saw people outside the room. I scan all of them and I frown as I noticed that they're talking in mandarin.

 

"Hyun!" My eyes darted at Tiffany and hugs her as soon as she's infront of me.

 

"Hi noona." Sehun said and gave Tiff a soft tap on her shoulder.

 

"Oh boy.. you brought her here?" Sehun nodded and walked pass us and poke a guy outside the room.

 

"Oppa will kill you!" Tiffany shouted at him but he just wink and continue his conversation with the guy.

 

"So what's happening?" Tiffany looked at me and hug me again.

 

"Everything's fine Hyun. Oppa will tell you later." She assured me so I patiently waited outside. Sehun approached me and motion me to sit and gave me a hot coffee.

 

"They are Jia's relatives. The Mengs. That's her father," he pointed at the man wearing a suit that was fanning by a woman "and that woman fanning him is her mother. That guy I'm talking with earlier is Yixing, her younger brother." I nodded and sip at my coffee.

 

"Sehun!" We both stand as we saw Mr and Mrs Wu running towards us. I hugged them.

 

"They are here." Yixing shouted that made Mr and Mrs Meng looked at our way.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter