Real Hard!

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

»TGFS«

I'm Seo Ju Hyun, a 1st year college student at Seoul National University. I'm taking up Engineering because I'm somehow good in math and ofcourse my bestfriend Tiffany will also take this up too.

"Shimjang!" I run towards my boyfriend who just shouted my name. "Sorry if I failed to fetch you up" He said before kissing my cheek, I blushed by his action. "I already texted you that it's ok. No need to worry shimjang!" He grab my hand and intertwined our fingers together as we walked towards the board where our schedule and designated rooms were posted.

"Yay! Seo!!" Before I could face her she hugged me tight from behind. "I missed you soooo much Seohyun!" I chuckled before facing her. "Ppany ppany! We just saw each other last Saturday and went shopping" She just stuck out her tounge and put her attention to find our names on the list. "Ok I'll go ahead since you're already here!" It was Kris, Tiffany's older brother. He is a 2nd year Bussiness Management student, same as Luhan. They are cousins.. Tiff, my Shimjang and this jerk Kris. "Yo Han! You're not coming? Our building is there." He said while brushing his blonde hair using his fingers. "Uhmm.. I'll just accompany Hyun and Tiff on their room" Kris raised his perfect brows before nodding his head and waving goodbye. "Oh so The Wu is here!" A chinky-eyed guy said as he high five Kris. "Leggo!" Kris cooly said and the other 3 guys followed him. All the girls in the hallway were squeeling as their eyes followed the four guys who just passed by. "Really bad " Tiffany said then glanced at me. "Common Seo, we might be late" I followed her while still holding Luhan's hand. When we reached our room, Luhan gave me back my bag. "See you later then." He removed his hand and kissed my cheek. "I love you" I blushed hard and smile wide. "Love you too" He run all the way because their building is different from us. He should just went with.. well I think it's just right he accompanied me. "Luhan: the automatic blush on" Tiffany said while laughing hard on her sit and tapping the chair next to her. I sat on the chair and put aside my bag. "Stop it will you? It's like I'm not like this when we're on junior high." I said as I shook my head. "Luhan, Luhan .. that's why my brother--" Our professor went in that made her shut and also made everyone quiet.

Yes, Luhan and I started dating when we were just in junior high school. And Kris started to like me, well as to what he said; when we were just grade schoolers. I totally am not believing in him, who would if you will always see him dating different girls everyday. I hate him. I really hate him, everything about him. His boastful attitude, he is too full of himself. He always thinks that he is the master, that he has the power. Well I started to hate him when he stole my first kiss. Yes! He is a freak! He kissed me when I was 13. We were playing hide and seek when he pulled me inside a box and then kissed me. Yuck! He is a lizard.

 

"Here!" We are heading towards the Canteen when Tiff gave me a piece of paper that is folded in half. I didn't asked, instead I grab the paper by my two fingers and opened to read what's written inside: 'Eat the food that Fany will give you.' I raised my brow and tilt my head and look at Tiff. "Here" It was goguma, three gogumas to be exact. "Wait here's the second letter" I grab again the paper that is actually from a notebook while still raising my brow. 'That would be good to make them big >:-)..' I quickly crumpled the paper and marched inside the canteen while Tiffany is following behind me."Hey! What's the matter? I didn't read the letter.. he said he will tell Siwon that I like him if I will peek on that letter.." I just put my palm on my forehead and look around to find the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter