Story Behind

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kris, sometimes you have to let go of some things because they might be meant for someone else.”

Mom lectured me after I fought with a kid in the amusement park after he got the toy that I really want.

I just nodded my head and sit properly inside our car.

“Oppa! You can have these candies.”

Tiffany handed me a small pouch full of candies while smiling, her teeth is not yet complete.

I shook my head and crossed my arms before looking at the window. I busied myself watching the scenery outside while dad is driving us home.

“We’ll just drop Tiffany in the house so we can bring Kris to his doctor. Her cousins and friends are there anyway.”

Dad said to mom and when we reached home, he carried Tiffany and told the maids that we need to go to my doctor again.

They’ve been accompanying me to a child psychologist since I’m still 5 years old, and now that I’m already 7, they became more worried. I seldom talk and I can only let out few words. It is because I am not comfortable talking and I don’t feel like someone would understand me.

“He fought with a kid earlier. He kept on saying that’s mine and nothing more.”

I’m playing with my toy car while listening to mom telling the doctor that there’s a single progress on my status.

“We just really need happenings to provoke him to speak.”

That’s what the doctor told mom before we got home.

They all believed that it’s because of the tragedy. I’m like this because of the death of my parents.

 

I always spent my time inside my room, playing with my toy cars or drawing weird things on a sketchbook. Mom and dad let me be because they say that I’m still adjusting.

Until one day while I was helping the maids water the plants outside, I’ve heard the cry of Tiffany. She invited her best friend because they have the same tutor. They decided to play outside with our neighbors after.

I opened the gate to know what’s happening.

“Tiffany, you should let us play! These are our rackets. If you want to play some more, you should have bought your own!”

The boy shouted at the crying Tiffany. They were playing badminton. I saw her bestfriend trying to hush her. Tiffany is still holding a racket, I guess she doesn’t want to give chance for others to play.

“Yah!” Her bestfriend grabbed the racket and throw it infront of the children who were shouting at Tiffany. “There! You can eat that just don’t make her cry!” She bravely said while crossing her arms.

But instead of backing out, the children tried to tease them some more by saying that they don’t have friends.

“Yah!” I shouted to catch their attention. “I will hurt you if you hurt my sister!” I shouted and they all ran away.

Tiffany hugged me while thanking me.

I looked at her bestfriend.

She’s beautiful. Her looks gives an angelic vibe but her attitude seemed like the opposite. She is brave and heroic.

She wore her hairband properly before facing us.

“Thank you, Seohyun.” Tiffany said before hugging her tight.

 

Seohyun was the reason why I managed to speak. She always comes at home to play with us together with our cousins. She smiles a lot and she’s very friendly. I always tell Tiffany to call her so she can play with us. My day is not complete without her.

We were fine. We always talk and we always play pranks to tiffany … But when I made a mistake, our friendship was ruined.

We were playing hide and seek inside our house. Luhan was the ‘it’ so we hurriedly hide ourselves.

I’m hiding inside a big box near the couch. I peeked and saw Seohyun still roaming around, looking for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter