Let's just sleep.

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  My eyes kept on twinkling as I saw all of the people dressed so perfectly for this important event.Some guests that I know greeted me and Kris as we stepped on the red carpet and the flashing of cameras welcome us. I smile awkwardly as I feel a little uncomfortable because of the attention that we're currently taking. I saw Tiffany, Siwon and mom entered The Parkview, the part inside the Shilla Hotel where they planned to held the said event. Tiffany also mentioned that the foods that will be served are all pleasing and they also made sure that all of the guests will love the food.

 

"Ms. Joo Hyun, are you going out with Mr. Wu for good?"

  One reporter caught my attention because of his question. I don't actually know what to say to him. He looks at me directly and is really anticipating for my answer. I think I should nod or smile at him but I can't.

 

"Ok I think that's enough. Thanks, we're going inside."

 

  Kris bowed to them and so do I. I thank heavens for making him feel that I really can't answer that man's question. We entered and some of them turned their heads to wave and greet us. Many people approach us, I mean approach Kris and talk to him. I'm intimidated by the fact that his world is becoming bigger now that he'll be handling their family's business as soon as he graduated from college. Sometimes I wonder.. Why did he even enrolled if from the very start, he knew that he will handle their business and it will never be hard for him to get a job. I watched him as he laugh at the men whom he was currently talking to. They are talking about business matters and I hate it. I hate that his attention is so focused to that thing because I'm so used to that his whole world only revolves around me.

  I grab a drink on the tray when a waiter passed by us. I drink it straight and regret afterwards as I realized that it tastes worst. I want to vommit but I can't just throw up here. Eww! What the hell was that drink. I was shocked when Kris snatched the glass from me and excused us as we walk to our table. We first greeted Mrs. Wu and then their relatives. The Wu Clan.

 

"Hi there guys! This is Joo Hyun. Seo Joo Hyun."

Kris introduced me to his relatives as my eyes landed on Luhan who was currently busy whispering with Minah. I rolled my eyes secretly as I saw him patting her head. 

 

"Who's this Kris?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter