Cheating

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun's POV

I sighed after I ended the call. I turned around to face Tiffany. I walked to them and gave the phone back to Yixing.

"Why are you stalking us?" I crossed my arms as I saw how he's taken aback with my question.

"It's not right for girls to go clubbing this late." He reasoned out.

"Siwon is with us. You don't have to worry." I said and was about to walk away but he stopped me.

"You should've talked to him." I faced him and let him continue. "Honestly, I don't care if you guys go out this late because I know Siwon and your bodyguards will take care of you. But Kris is different. He thinks different. He's angry because you pushed him away but he loves you more than anything."

"You don't have to tell me." I rolled my eyes at him before looking at Tiffany. "Let's go home. My feet is aching."

She nodded and told me that she'll call Siwon inside so I waited for them beside the car.

"I don't know what's up with the two of you but I think, you should talk to him." He leaned on his car. "Don't tell me you don't love him anymore?!" He shouted in shock so I faced him.

"I love him. There's no doubt on that. I just want him to learn how to trust. I want him to experience the real world because he considers me as his world. It feels like I'm the hindrance to his success. Instead of him working or creating his own name, he's there loitering to wherever I am. The way he loves me is..." I trailed off. "So scary." I bit my lip.

He frowned at me. "Your love is doubtful." He sighed. "Maybe you want to prove something to yourself. You are obviously testing yourself, Seohyun." He shook his head. "It's not about Kris. It's about you. You're the one who needs to learn how to trust him. You're the one who is not yet ready to marry him." He pulled the key to his car and pressed the alarm. "Because that guy ... He knows that he's the only one you love. And you're right, he considers you as his world. You are his world, Seohyun. And there's nothing wrong with that." He waved his hand before going inside his car then driving off.

I sighed when his car is out of sight.

I love him, I'm sure with that. I just really want him to experience life without him worrying about me.

I made an agreement with Mr. Li and Mr. Wu that I'll persuade Kris in going to LA for his own business because it's his dream. If I didn't push him away, he will not care and I don't want that to happen. I want us to achieve all our goals in life so we can live happily.

"Sorry for waiting!" Tiffany shouted and it made me stand up properly.

"Kris called me. I'm really doomed." Siwon sighed as we all get inside his car.

"What did he tell you?" I asked after I put on my seatbelt.

"Your fiance sent me death threats, Seohyun. He told me to never include you on my bad hobbies." He chuckled and Tiffany smiled.

"He's far but he can still have courage to say that." Tiffany giggled and I frowned. "Love really knows no distance."

"Kris Wu knows no boundaries when it comes to Seohyun." Siwon said and glanced at me using the rearview mirror so I rolled my eyes at him which made him chukle.

I didn't react on anything they say because I feel so tired today. I also don't know what to say since what they are saying are all true. They stopped talking about Kris and started talking about their trip outside the country so it made me feel at ease.

Everyone around me is praising Kris' love for me. Maybe because they are not me. They can't feel how hard it is to be his girlfriend. I love him. And that's the reason why I stayed on our relationship but I want him to learn. I want him to know how relationships should work.

"Thanks guys! Good night!" I smiled as Tiffany showed me a peace sign and Siwon playfully salute.

I sighed as they drove off. I lifelessly opened our gate and saw mom and dad talking on the kitchen so I went near them to kiss them on the cheeks.

"Kris called. He told me that you were in a club." Dad said and I frowned.

"I'm already at the right age, dad." I calmly muttered and massaged my head that is slightly aching.

"Seohyun, you're already engaged. Yes you're at the right age but please consider the feelings of Kris on anything you'll do." Mom's voice is so soft.

"Alright. I'll sleep now. Goodnight umma, appa." I don't want to argue about this anymore.

After I washed my face and changed into my pajamas, I quickly lie on my bed. I'm trying to convince myself that my decision is just right for the two of us.

 

ㅡFlashbackㅡ

Mr. Wu called yesterday and asked me to have dinner with him on a restaurant. I agreed since Kris will go to work to check on the reports.

I arrived on the restaurant earlier th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter