Good Answer

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with the smell of coffee. What a good way to start a morning... And to deal with hangover.

I massaged my head to ease the pain that feels like fire. Damn!

I heard people talking from the kitchen so I quickly stood up to know what's happening.

"You're preparing breakfast for him?" Mrs. Seo was the first one I saw. She's sitting on the chair while watching her daughter cooking.

"Well, that's how you treat visitors. Just pretend that you're the one who made it." She answered.

"It's been years, Hyun. I've been quiet about this but now that you're near to eachother again... I feel like, the connection is still there."

"Mom, please. I lost my daughter..."

"Kris also lost a daughter. Hyun, both of you lost her. And you know who is hurting more?" Her mother sighed and stood up. "Him. He also lost you. He lost the person he fought for, the person he saved, the woman he loves the most and most specially his wife."

I saw how her eyes became weary after she heard her mother's words.

As much as I agree a lot on her mother, I still can't stand seeing that look on her.

I walked and they both looked at me with shocked in their eyes.

"Kris! How are you?" Mrs. Seo smiled and hugged me.

I returned the smile. "I'm okay." I plainly said amd eyed Juhyun who is looking at the floor.

"Thank you for letting me stay for a night. I'll go now, dad is asking me to attend a meeting."

"Eat your breakfast first." Mrs. Seo held my arm and I shook my head.

I will not eat that if Seohyun will not tell me that she made that food for me.

"Let him go mom. He's in a hurry and it's important." Seohyun said without looking at me.

If we're talking about importance, I can cancel that damn meeting and be with you here all day.

"The meeting is not that important." I said trying to test her patience. Say something interesting Juhyun.

"Then why skip breakfast just because..." She didn't continue and put the plates on the table.

"You want me to eat breakfast first?" I asked. I want to hear my concern Hyun.

"No, it's your choice. Why are you asking me?" She rolled her eyes and flipped her short hair.

"I'll skip breakfast then." I turned and stopped for a second. "Your short hair looks good on you." I whispered before walking away.



"Good morning Mr. Wu, Mr. Song is already inside your office."

I nodded at the secretary. Damn, I made the visitor wait!

I entered my office and saw the old man reading a newspaper. He immediately stand when he saw me. I smiled and bowed to greet him. We also shake our hands politely.

"Sorry for making you wait, Mr. Song." I sat on my swivel chair and read the papers that he lend me.

"That's the cancellation papers. I'm not putting myself into things but, why will you cancel your investment?"

I put down the papers and looked at him. He let out an awkward chukle and told me to forget about his question. But his question made sense. Why will I cancel the investment? I planned this years ago when I knew that Hyun is pregnant but now that we're no longer together, I feel like this will not make sense anymore. Am I really giving up? It's been years and I can feel how distant we are from eachother. I think it's enough for me to wake up, to go back to the real world and face reality.

"It's okay. I'll keep these papers, my mind might change." I laughed and he nodded.

He was telling me about his plan to buy a house in New York when someone knocked on the door. My secretary peeked and told Mr. Song that her daughter is looking for him.

"Can I call her in? I really want to introduce her to you." Mr. Song asked and I agreed. It's not a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter