Joy

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did he proposed?" Tiffany's excitement can be heard on the other side of the line.

"He already proposed, right? He already proposed two times. In front of our families and in front of me, just the two of us."

"Are you excited?" She giggled.

"Who wouldn't? I'm excited and nervous at the same time." I sighed.

Everything is still so fresh to me. Feels like we just met a year ago. It feels like he stole a kiss last week that's why I hated him. Feels like I just broke up with Luhan yesterday. Feels like our relationship just started today. Time flies so fast.

I'm not dumb. From the day we met, I knew back then that he likes me. He treated me special, a different kind of special treatment to be exact. He will always choose to bother me. He will always find a way to piss me off. But when I'm frowning and will about to cry, he'll surrender and comfort me.



I fixed my headband after our playmates ran. I turned to look at Tiffany who thanked me after they disappeared.

"You should not thank me. You should thank your oppa." I smiled and Kris looked at me.

He lowered his head. "No. I should thank you because you saved my sister." He shyly said.

I widened my eyes. "Omo! Talk more, please."

Tiffany also widened her eyes and she told us to get inside. When we got inside, she told everyone that Kris talked a lot.

Mrs. Wu looked like she's not believing but when she talked with Kris, it made her tear up.


When we turned into teenagers, Luhan and I dated. It's because I liked him for I know it's safe to be with him.

"I really think that my cousin is angry at me." He suddenly said while drinking his cola.

We're in a park, just sitting and relaxing.

"Why is that?" I asked. I'm kinda annoyed whenever he is the topic.

When I'm with Tiffany, she'll complain about his brother and when I'm with Luhan, he'll talk about his cousin. I hate him so much that even hearing his name can make me irritated.

"He always say something that contradicts what I say." He shrugged his shoulders and asked me to go back to school.



"I hope that I'm included in what you are thinking right now."

I came back to my senses when Kris pulled the earphone on my right ear.

We are heading back home. We're inside his car, currently stopping due to the traffic lights.

I smiled at him. "You're always included." I pinched his cheek.

He pouted. "Are you imagining our future?"

I yawned. "Nope. I'm thinking about our past."

He started driving again so I watched him.

"You should sleep if you're already tired." He seriously said. "I don't want you to think about the past." He sighed.

"Why?" I poked his cheek. "You don't have to worry, Kris." I removed my seatbelt to move closer to him and to lean my head on his shoulder. "I'm thinking why I am such a fool to not notice earlier."

He sighed and stopped the car at the side. "Hyun, I never regret anything that I did in the past but whenever you mention it, I feel like you're remembering how evil I was."

I looked at him and smiled. "I don't care if you're the worst, I love you."

He sighed and chuckled. "Why do you have to be this adorable?" He pinched my cheeks.



"I want the flowers to be a combination of white and pink." I told Tiffany.

We are now preparing for the wedding that will happen in a month.

"This is like a shot gun wedding." Tiffany said to Kris who is busy listing people he'll invite.

His mom suggested that we can just let the door open so anyone can come and also, to prevent jealousy if we missed out a person. But Kris is so persistent in listing names because he said that he wants our wedding to be intimate. Only the people who are really close to our hearts will get invited.

"This is not. I've already told you, I've prepared for this since we were still in middle school." He said while seriously tapping his pen on the paper.

Tiffany and I looked at eachother and secretly giggled.

"Don't underestimate this guy. He already bought a house for his family." Siwon mocked but Kris doesn't seem to mind for he's busy writing.

Mom entered and crossed her arms while observing us brainstorming for the upcoming wedding.

"So you'll have two weddings?" She tapped Kris' shoulder.

Kris looked at her before nodding. "Beach wedding in Jeju and the traditional wedding."

Mom laughed. "That's too much. You can marry again after ten years. You can save the other wedding after a decade." She suggested.

I kinda agree to that. I don't want to spend too much. If he already planned for the beach wedding this year, then we can do that. We can do the traditional wedding to celebrate our anniversary after ten years.

"I need to be sure that we will really get married." He said and all of us laughed.

"This guy needs medication. He has Seohyunism." Siwon joked and we laughed even more.

"Don't stress too much on that. The food will be ready, just go to the kitchen if you're hungry." Mom announced before going up stairs to rest.

"Ok! So the flowers will be a combination of pink and white. The girls will be wearing peach dresses and boys will be wearing dirty white button down shirt and khaki pants. The bouquet will include seashells on it. What else?"

Tiffany enumerated the things that we listed earlier.

"Oh my! What about your gown? It need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter