Do I?

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

»TGFS«

   It's been a week since the day when my brain got drained with many questions. And up until now, I got no answers yet. "Hyun, what do you want to eat?" Tiffany said as she sat next to me, we are in the canteen with Lay. "Anything.." I said as I shrugged my shoulders. I was startled when a group of guys appeared infront of us. "Hey.. Can we share the table?" Siwon said as he looked at Tiff while smiling. These two.. I think they are secretly going out. Every friday afternoon, she always rush out of the school and went home late. "Sure" Tiff answered as their eye contact was cut by the surprise! The stupid jerk Kris! "Let's get our order aish!" He said as he brush his hair with his hand, he really loves doing that. "Ok! What do you want to eat Tiff?" Siwon asked while placing his bag beside Tiff's chair. "Hmm.. the usual?" She reply with a wide smile. "The usual? Pork cutlet! Tiffany eats like a monster that's why she gets fat easily!" Kris suddenly said as he laugh hard and as I laugh too. Because I suddenly remember how Tiff crave for pork. But I stopped when I look at Kris, Tiff, Siwon, Onew, Yunho and Lay stared at me like it's the first time they saw me laugh. "You done?" Kris asked me as he raised his brows. I stood up and slap his arm playfully. "What the hell Wu!" I said and was about to slap him again when someone poked my cheek. "Luhan." I said but his smile turned into a frown. "Shimjang.. lately you've been calling me Luhan just Luhan.. I'm your shimjang right?" He said as he bowed his head so I quickly linked our arms together. "Aww.. my Shimjang is sad. Don't be sad you know that I love you." I said as Kris coughed or should I say 'fake a cough'. "Uhmm.. we'll just take our orders" He said as his friends followed him together with Tiff beside Siwon. Sorry Kris, I'm very sorry. "What do you want to eat Shimjang?" Luhan asked that brought me back to my senses. "As long as it's your choice I'll eat it.." I said as we followed them.

   We are now inside our classroom but our prof is out for a meeting so everyone has their own business. We still have 2 hours before our class will end. Tiffany is busy texting and her smile can't be erased everytime she will look at her phone. I suddenly remembered that Siwon's class ended about a minute ago. Geez.. love love love. My phone buzzed so I took it inside my bag.
 

Unknown number:
I'll pick you there in 3.

   My phone buzzed again

Unknown number:
2

   What the?

Unknown number:
1!


   I looked at the door that is now opened and every girls started to squeel. "OMG!" "My prince why are you here?" "Love you babe!" So yeah it's the Oh So Famous Kris with a capital WU. "Hyun leggo!" He grab me and drag me out of the room. "Hey! I didn't even say yes!" I shouted but just let him him drag me, we're just walking so there's no problem. "Wu is not accepting a NO as an answer. Remember that Seohyun." He cooly said then winked at me. I just slap his arm and rolled my eyes. We are now on the parking lot as I saw his sparkling Ferrari FF Base Coup. "What now?" I asked him as I removed my arm on his grip and crossed my arms. "I'm taking you out for a date." He said as he opened the door of his car and was waiting for me to get in. "I have a boy--" I didn't continue as he speak. "Then I'm stealing you from your boyfriend.." I rolled my eyes again as I tapped his chest. "Girlfriend stealer!" I said and went inside his car. He just laugh and also went in. "Date huh? Let's see if I will not get bored!" I butted in while he's driving. "I'll give you an extraordinary date." He said while smirking and keeping his eyes on the road. "Can I have a request?" He sudden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter