Nightmare

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wore my watch and fixed my tie before going out. Siwon looks constipated and it made me laugh. I tapped his shoulder and told him to calm down.

"Tiffany won't run away." I reminded him and he can only smile.

I honestly don't want to attend their wedding but I'm the best man and I can't reject the offer because I also made him as my best man on my wedding.

This event will make me sick. It's like a nightmare for me. I was once like him. I was once a groom. Damn!

We arrived at the place and the guests are already here. I spotted Seohyun in the crowd, talking with a friend. Glad that the Jinwoon guy is not here.

Tiffany chose a garden wedding. Siwon thinks it's corny but he can't say that to my sister. Guys are always the least to say something, we just agree on everything women say because it will only cause trouble if we open our mouths.

The song that Siwon chose started playing and all of us automatically turned our attention at the end of the aisle, where Tiffany is currently standing with mom and dad.

I can only imagine Seohyun's face when she was the one walking towards me. I still remember the words she told me. I stll remember everything.

As the priest asked them to say their wedding vows, everyone became quiet.

"Tiffany, I love you. I know I've been telling you this but I want to say it everyday, I love you."

I looked at Seohyun when Siwon said those three words and I was shocked when our eyes met. She quickly wiped her tears and it made me frown. She whispered something to her mother before going away.

"Rest room." I whispered to dad before going to where Seohyun exited.

I saw her on the veranda, looking at the scenery, her back is facing me. Her phone suddenly rings so she put it out to answer.

"Jinwoon?"

I loosened my tie as I heard her say the name of that freak.

"The wedding is not yet finished. I'm alright, you don't have to worry." She sighed so I moved closer. "Yeah. Kris is-" I grabbed her phone.

" off." I told Jinwoon before ending the call.

She gasped and rolled her eyes at me. "Give me back my phone!" She shouted and tried to get her phone but I raised my hand.

"Why are you telling him your concerns on me?" I asked and she pushed me.

"Why do you care?"

Her phone rings again and it's that damn Jinwoon calling again!

"Yah! Give it back!" She shouted and jumped to reach my hand but she can't.

It keeps on ringing so I got irritated and throw it on the ground.

"Omo! Yah!" She shouted and picked up her now broken phone.

"I'm sorry." My voice shook and I became nervous. I threw her phone too hard and now, it looks really broken.

"Are you happy now, huh?" She showed me her phone. "Why are you so selfish?"

"I didn't mean to. I was just-"

"Shut up! I don't need your explanation." She turned around ready to walk away but I stopped her.

"For once please listen to me. All I want is for you to listen. Why can't you do that?"

Her skin is as soft as before. She still looks fragile, although she's showing me her brave side. She's still Seohyun, my wife.

"The doctor said that the gun shot affected you so much and you lost a lot of blood. If I chose the baby, she will grow up sick."

"Stop! Just st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter